Are you a fan of extreme sports? Are you looking for the best youtube channels to watch wakeboarding, wakesurfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, and BMX? Look no further! In this article, we'll explore the best resources on YouTube for these thrilling sports. Keep reading to learn more about the best channels for each extreme sport. You're sure to find some great videos to watch and learn from. So, let's get started!
Pro Wakeboard Tour
The Pro Wakeboard Tour YouTube channel showcases thrilling video footage from professional competitive wakeboarding events. Featuring remarkable tricks, flips, and spins from some of the world's best wakeboarders, viewers can get a first-hand look into the action of the Pro Wakeboard Tour. From qualifying rounds to the final tournament, the PWT YouTube channel is the go-to destination for wakeboarding fans.
JB ONeill is a YouTube channel dedicated to wakeboarding and watersports. It is hosted by pro wakeboarder JB ONeill and is sponsored by Hyperlite Wakeboards. The channel shows highlights from wakeboarding, wakeskating, waterskiing and boating trips and tutorials, along with product reviews from Hyperlite. It is an exciting source for anyone who loves watersports and action-packed sports.
David OC is a popular wakeboarding and lifestyle YouTuber based in Ireland. His videos feature everything from his wakeboarding skills to vlogs from his travels. He has amassed an engaged audience with his upbeat and energetic attitude. His channel is a great resource for those interested in the wakeboarding lifestyle.
THE WAKE CHANNEL
The Wake Channel is a YouTube channel dedicated to wakeboarding, wakesurfing, and other related activities. Its instructional videos and engaging content cover topics such as tricks, tips, gear reviews, travel, and more. Follow The Wake Channel for new updates and helpful tutorials to take your wakeboarding and wakesurfing to the next level.
Alliance Wake is a YouTube channel devoted to all things wakeboarding and wakesurfing. It includes video tutorials on how to wakeboard, boat and product reviews from Alliance Wake Magazine, and a variety of other content related to the sport. It's the perfect resource for anyone interested in learning more about wakeboarding.
Shaun Murray's YouTube channel is the go-to place for wakeboarders looking to improve their skills. Full of expert instruction and advice from Shaun himself, viewers can learn the basics and get tips on how to advance their wakeboarding skills on the water. From boards to boats, Shaun Murray's YouTube channel is packed with helpful advice on how to wakeboard like a pro!
The Peacock Brothers
The Peacock Brothers YouTube channel is the destination for all your wakeboarding needs! Follow along as they teach everything from how to wakeboard for beginners, to cable wakeboarding, to gopro wakeboarding, and even how to do a raley! Join the brothers as they explore the world of wakeboarding with their gopro and drone footage, showcasing rad 360 wakeboarding tricks! Follow their journey, and learn to wakeboard with The Peacock Brothers!
Munich Mash is a YouTube channel dedicated to showcasing the best of the capital of Bavaria in terms of action sports, culture, music and more. The channel features a mix of wakeboarding, skateboarding, BMX, Kultur and Musik, with a special emphasis on how these activities relate to the iconic Munich locations and the world-famous Olympia Park. It's a great channel for locals and visitors alike to get a real feel for the Munich MASH lifestyle.
g3houdini00's YouTube channel offers viewers thought-provoking content related to wakeboarding, film, kitesurfing, boats, cars, and food. It features videos on a variety of topics, from wakeboard tutorials to the latest in foodie trends. With unique perspectives, g3houdini00 is a great source for discovering new ways to enjoy the sport of wakeboarding and explore the latest in food, cars, and boats.
Raph Trinidad's YouTube channel is all about wakeboarding, sport, and lifestyle. From showcasing his extreme and unique wakeboarding techniques to his love for travel, Raph's channel offers a glimpse into the exciting and adventurous life he leads. With over a million subscribers, it's no surprise he is one of the top influencers in the wakeboarding community!
Parks Bonifay's YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone interested in wakeboarding. It contains videos of Parks Bonifay himself, giving viewers a close look at his style and expertise in the sport. Parks Bonifay's channel has helped popularize wakeboarding, giving amazing tips and insights into what makes him one of the most renowned wakeboarders in the world.
Essential Safety Tips for Wakeboarding
Wakeboarding is one of the most popular water sports in the world today, as it offers a great rush of adrenaline and fun. To make the most of your experience, it’s imperative to keep safety in mind before you hit the water. Here are some essential safety tips for anyone looking to enjoy a day of wakeboarding:
- First and foremost, it’s important to have the proper equipment for wakeboarding. It’s essential to wear a life jacket at all times, and you should also opt for a helmet and gloves that will protect your head and hands respectively. If you’re new to wakeboarding, consider taking Professional Lessons in order to safely learn and master new tricks.
- It’s also important to check the waters before going out. Look for shallow spots away from other boats, as well as areas without floating debris that could potentially damage your board. If you aren’t confident with driving the boat, get someone with experience to do it for you. While wakeboarding, mind your surroundings and other riders in the area to prevent potential accidents.
By following these essential safety tips, you’ll be able to maximize the fun while minimizing the risk. Have a wonderful wakeboarding experience and stay safe!
Choosing the Right Equipment for Wakeboarding
Choosing the right equipment for wakeboarding is crucial for those looking to maximize their time on the water. Whether it is your first time on a wakeboard or you are an experienced pro looking for more control and less strain, the right gear for your skill level makes all the difference.
- The most important piece of equipment for any wakeboarder is the board. Finding the right kind of board is largely dependent on your skill level. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to start out with a beginner board that has softer edges and larger boots, making it easier to move across the water surface. Once you are more comfortable with the sport, you can switch to a more advanced board with narrower edges and stiffer boots.
- When it comes to the bindings, the greatest factor is comfort. Make sure that the material used in your bindings is flexible and compressive, so that it provides ample support while launching off the wake. Additionally, ensure that the length of the bindings fit your feet snugly, and can be adjusted to the size and shape of your feet. If you are looking to save money, used bindings are also a great option, as long as they are in good condition and have proper support.
With the right equipment, you can break the water’s surface and improve your wakeboarding skills.
Becoming a Pro at Wakeboarding
Wakeboarding is an incredible sport that anyone can pick up and begin to enjoy. You don’t have to be a world class athlete to become a proficient wakeboarder, but it does take practice and dedication to become a true pro. Becoming a wakeboarding pro requires perfecting the fundamentals and honing your skills in the water. Here’s what you need to do to elevate your wakeboarding skills.
- First, you’ll need to master the basics like riding the board, edging, and carving. You will also want to take time to strengthen your core and become a more powerful ride. Practice doing various drills in the water and focus on your form to make sure you’re doing each move efficiently and effectively.
- Once you master the fundamentals, you can move onto Advancing tricks like grabs, ollies, and spins. To do these tricks with some true skill, work on adding variation and style to your moves. Like any sport, the more time and practice you put in, the better you will become. Find a mentor or enlist someone with more experience to help you develop your trick repertoire and take your wakeboarding to new heights.
With the right technique, guidance, and dedication, you can become a pro wakeboarder.