Hey there! Are you looking for some great YouTube channels to help you plan your travels to Malaysia? Well, look no further! In this article, we'll share with you some of the best travel vloggers and travel guides out there who can help you make the most out of your trip. So whether you're looking for budget travel tips or just some great travel inspiration, be sure to check out these popular YouTube channels!
Travel to malaysia: Top Youtube Channels
Beer For Breakfast
Beer For Breakfast is a travel vlog run by digital nomad couple Lena and August. Their YouTube channel documents their nomadic lifestyle, offering travel advice and vlogs from their journeys across Malaysia, The Philippines, Sri Lanka, and more. Be sure to watch their travel videos and guides for insights into amazing places!
Follow the film Dead Poet Society
The Dead Poet Society is an award-winning 1989 drama film set at the conservative Welton Academy in 1959 Vermont. The movie follows an inspiring English teacher, John Keating, who encourages his students to think for themselves and to seize the day. The film explores themes of individualism, freedom of thought, and self-expression, inspiring its viewers to live life to the fullest.
TheWanderingManAbroad is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing guidance and information to those wishing to travel to Malaysia. The channel is run by a solo traveler who gives viewers an insight into what it's like to travel around the country, as well as tips and advice on where to go and what to see. TheWanderingManAbroad also covers other travel-related topics, such as required travel documents and vaccinations. If you're planning a trip to Malaysia, this channel is a great resource.
Sun Kissed Bucket List
Djemo Graphic is a YouTube channel featuring videos of the team's travel adventures to various countries in Southeast Asia, including Malaysia, Brunei, and China. The videos capture their experiences with the local culture and give a behind-the-scenes look at what it's like to explore different parts of the world. With its Swiss traveler and Offthetrack segments, Djemo Graphic promises a truly unique experience of discovering the beautiful cultures of Asia.
The Travellers Backpacker YouTube channel is a popular Malayalam travel vlogging channel that provides viewers with valuable travel information, US and UK travel updates, as well as Dubai and Malaysian travel updates. Created by a Malayalam travel blogger, this channel also offers interesting Indian English vlogs to give insight into exploring different cultures.
Honey's MY Stories
Packing Essentials For A Malaysian Adventure
The anticipation of planning a Malaysian adventure is thrilling, and it can be easy to get carried away with packing. It's important to remember that less is more. To make sure you are packing the essentials, start with a few basic guidelines.
- Firstly, you’ll want comfortable and breathable clothing to keep you cool in the tropical climate. Stick to lightweight fabrics such as cotton and linen, and keep multiple layers on hand as evenings can still be chillier. Along with your clothing, be sure to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen for protection from the sun.
- Last but not least, don’t forget packing light-weight accessories such as a beach towel, a multi-functional travel pouch, and a lightweight daypack. These items will make it easier to travel around Malaysia and experience its many attractions. You’ll also want to bring a local guidebook, your passport, and a map to help you get around.
With these essentials, you will be ready to hit the ground running and take on your Malaysian adventure!
Exploring Malaysia's Must-See Attractions
Malaysia has so much to offer travellers from around the world, from its diverse culture to its spectacular natural beauty. Whether you’re looking to explore ancient historical structures, fascinating wildlife, or picturesque islands and beaches, Malaysia has something to offer everyone. Here are some of the must-see attractions in Malaysia that you won't want to miss.
- One of Malaysia’s must-see attractions is the fascinating Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. At 452 meters, the Petronas Towers are the tallest twin towers in the world and dominate the Kuala Lumpur skyline. The observation deck of the Petronas Towers offers stunning 360-degree views of the city and surrounding areas and makes a great spot for taking pictures.
- Another one of Malaysia’s must-see attractions is the incredible biodiversity found in the rainforest of Taman Negara. This is Malaysia’s oldest protected rainforest and is home to a vast array of birds and animals, including numerous endangered species. Here, you can trek to the summit of Gunung Tahan, Malaysia’s highest peak, or take a river safari down Sungai Tembeling or Sungai Lang. You can also visit the Orang Asli settlement of Kuala Tahan to learn about the local tribes and experience the culture of the indigenous people. Whatever you decide to do in Taman Negara, you’re guaranteed to have a memorable experience.
- Finally, no visit to Malaysia is complete without taking in the stunning views of the Langkawi Islands. This archipelago of 99 islands lies off the northwest coast of Malaysia and boasts white sandy beaches, pristine jungles, and beautiful views of the Andaman Sea. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach, explore the area’s impressive mangrove forests, or take a dip in one of the many waterfalls, Langkawi has something for everyone to enjoy.
So if you're heading to Malaysia, make sure you check out these must-see attractions. Whether you spend your time discovering Malaysia’s diverse culture or admiring its natural beauty, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time.
Uncovering the Hidden Treasures of Malaysia
Malaysia is home to some of the most amazing hidden treasures imaginable. If you’ve ever wanted to go off the beaten path and explore something new, then there is no better place to start than Malaysia. Far from the hustle and bustle of the cities and tourist traps, exploring this beautiful country can reveal some truly wonderful secret gems.
- Here, you’ll find hidden caves and coves, untouched forests and wildlife, and ancient relics that date back thousands of years. From exploring rainforests for exotic birds and animals to trekking up remote mountains and walking through labyrinths of ancient temple ruins, there’s something for everyone when it comes to uncovering the hidden delights of Malaysia.
- It’s worth noting that this is only scratching the surface of what Malaysia has to offer and the best part is that many of these hidden surprises lie away from the tourist traps. By asking the locals and doing independent research, you can easily find some of the best kept secrets of the country and have a truly unique and memorable experience. So, go and explore and start uncovering the hidden treasures of Malaysia!