Are you searching for the best YouTube channels about surgeon, health, news, surgery, medicine, doctor reacts, doctor, healthcare, politics and breaking news? If so, you're in the right place! In this article, we have dug deep to provide you with the highest quality channels to stay up to date on all the latest happenings in the surgeon, health, news, surgery, medicine, doctor reacts, doctor, healthcare and politics world. Keep reading to find out more!
Surgeon: Top Youtube Channels
Barrett Plastic Surgery
Barrett Plastic Surgery is a YouTube channel featuring expert surgeon Dr. Eric Barrett specializing in gummy bear breast augmentation, breast implants, fat grafting, fat transfer breast augmentation, mommy makeovers, and more. With content focusing on natural results and providing the best breast augmentation and breast revision surgery, Dr. Eric Barrett is one of the top Beverly Hills surgeons for plastic surgery.
Doctor Ricky is a YouTube channel run by Dr. Richard J. Brown, a board certified and double fellowship-trained plastic surgeon from Scottsdale, Arizona. His channel is filled with videos of him and his team reacting to various plastic surgery-related content from TikTok users and offering expert advice. He brings the audience high-level medical expertise that is both digestible, entertaining, and educational for viewers of all ages.
Doctor Youn is a renowned plastic and cosmetic surgeon based in Detroit, Michigan. His popular YouTube channel features videos about many topics related to plastic surgery, ranging from breast augmentation and implants to general cosmetic surgery options. His medical expertise and engaging content have made him a trusted source of information in the field.
Matthew Harb, M.D
Matthew Harb, M.D is a YouTube channel hosted by a hip and knee replacement specialist and an orthopedic surgeon in Washington D.C. The channel focuses on topics such as sports medicine, medical school, medical education, physical therapy, and outpatient surgery, providing viewers with valuable insights from an experienced surgeon.
Antonio J. Webb, M.D.
Antonio J. Webb, M.D.'s YouTube channel provides viewers with a unique insight into the life of a surgeon, focusing on knowledge related to health, lifestyle, and society. The channel provides viewers with the latest medical updates and tips to live healthier lifestyles. Through his videos, Dr. Webb has become a trusted source of medical information and advice.
Dr. Daisy Sanchez, MD
Doctor Gary Linkov
Doctor Gary Linkov's YouTube channel is the go-to source for detailed information about his plastic surgery and facial aesthetics practice taking place in New York City. He provides valuable information about a variety of procedures such as lip lifts, hair restoration and hair transplantation as well as videos of him reacting to recent cosmetic surgery cases.
Med School Insiders
Med School Insiders is a YouTube channel run by a former cardiothoracic surgeon with a mission to help medical students succeed in school. The channel is filled with inspiring stories, study strategies, and study tips from a variety of med student and doctor perspectives. With a focus on the struggles of medical school, Med School Insiders is the perfect resource for current and prospective med students to learn from and gain insight into the life of a surgeon.
Kevin Jubbal, M.D.
Kevin Jubbal, M.D. is a YouTube channel hosted by an experienced surgeon who is here to help aspiring medical students and premeds navigate the medical school admissions journey and learn from a real physician. He offers insights and tips on topics such as medical school interviews, applications and other doctor/surgeon-related topics.
Dr. Chris Raynor | Not Your Everyday Ortho
Dr. Chris Raynor | Not Your Everyday Ortho is a YouTube channel featuring a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who explains treatments and preventive measures for sports injuries, gives his reactions to injuries depicted in WWE, and breaks down the specifics of medical cases. It's an informative and educational channel for anyone curious about sports injuries and orthopedic surgery.
DrAmirKaram's YouTube channel is a great place to find informational videos about facial plastic surgery procedures including rhinoplasty, face lifts, eyelid surgery, fat transfer to the face, and facelifts. San Diego plastic surgery is a major focus of their videos, and viewers can learn a great deal about plastic surgery from the channel. With information about facial surgery and plastic surgeons, the DrAmirKaram channel is a great resource for anyone considering facial plastic surgery and fat transfer.
Brainbook is a YouTube channel that provides a unique and informative insight into the world of neuroscience. Led by a real surgeon, the channel covers a range of topics and provides valuable patient info regarding brain surgery, spine surgery, and other neurosurgery topics. Additionally, viewers can join the surgeon for a day in the life of a neurosurgeon, and gain a firsthand education on surgery and neuroscience.
David Hindin, M.D.
How Technology is Changing the Surgeon's Work
Over the last couple of decades, technology has been transforming and revolutionizing the way surgeons operate both in the hospital and in the operating room. In the era of high technology and digitalization, doctors are now able to conduct complex surgeries with unprecedented accuracy, speed and precision. Surgeons are also using technologies such as 3D printing, robotics and advanced imaging to bring cutting-edge treatments to their patients.
- One of the most visible applications of technology is the use of enhanced imaging and imaging-guided surgery. By integrating imaging and visualization systems, such as computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound, surgeons are able to more accurately plan, execute, and monitor a procedure. Moreover, this technology has made open-heart surgery and other delicate and intricate treatments more manageable.
- In addition to imaging, the progress of robotics in the operating room is changing the face of surgery. Robots can assist surgeons in carrying out complex operations, providing a better view of the area being operated on and increasing the accuracy with which surgeons can work. This technology will have a particularly impactful role in the current coronavirus pandemic, where robots are expected to be used to treat patients with the virus. We may be approaching a future where robots can take over certain aspects of surgery, and where they can help reduce operating time and risk of infection for the patient.
Technology is a great tool for surgeons and has enabled them to reach greater precision, proficiency, and skill. It such promising developments that make modern medicine so exciting and that will eventually lead to better treatments, faster recoveries, and safer surgeries for patients.
Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of Surgeons
Surgeons play an incredibly important role in the medical industry. They are the professionals who perform surgical operations and lead teams of health care workers, utilizing their skills and knowledge to promote health and wellness. Understanding the roles and responsibilities of surgeons is essential for ensuring the safety and efficacy of all medical procedures.
- First and foremost, surgeons are charged with providing high-quality medical care to their patients. This includes evaluating their patient’s health, making an accurate diagnosis, and developing a treatment plan. In addition, surgeons must provide pre- and post-operative instructions to their patients, perform surgery safely and effectively, and monitor their patients for any post-operative complications.
- Finally, surgeons also have administrative and community roles. They may be involved in research activities, coordinate staff, help develop departmental policies, or participate in conferences and medical education programs. Furthermore, many surgeons heavily back community outreach programs in order to promote awareness and providing access to medical care for underprivileged individuals.
Understanding the roles and responsibilities of surgeons is essential in providing successful patient care and outcomes.
The Challenges of Being a Surgeon
Being a surgeon is one of the most challenging medical professions. Not only does it require an immense amount of knowledge and experience, but it also requires the right attitude and approach to make it successful. Surgeons must develop the confidence and skill to make the right decisions when faced with complicated medical situations. They must also be able to accept responsibility for the decisions they make, which can be a difficult responsibility to stomach.
- When performing surgery, a great deal of patience and concentration is necessary as surgeons must work under immense pressure. Mistakes cannot be made because the consequences can be very severe. A surgeon must also be able to put feelings of intimidation or nervousness aside and make difficult decisions quickly. This requires the surgeon to stay focused and composed, even under the most stringent of conditions.
- Surgeons must also stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and techniques within the field. This can be very time consuming and often requires an extensive amount of research. While it can be a challenge to keep abreast of the latest advancements, it’s an essential skill for any successful surgeon. Furthermore, surgeons must remain confident in their abilities, as this helps to ensure that they are able to make decisions confidently and accurately.
Overall, being a surgeon is an incredibly challenging role. It requires an immense amount of knowledge and concentration, as well as the ability to make difficult decisions in the heat of the moment. However, those who are able to meet these challenges and rise to the demands of the profession can be hugely successful. It’s a profession that can be immensely satisfying and rewarding for those who prepare and successfully overcome the many challenges they will face.