Are you looking to take your YouTube career to the next level? There is no better way to get ahead than by finding the best YouTube channels to follow. Whether you are interested in story-telling, education, filmmaking, movies, video, entrepreneurship, cinematography, digital marketing, or business, we have compiled a list of the top YouTube channels that have something for everyone. Keep reading to find out which YouTube channels are the best for you!
Storytelling: Top Youtube Channels
Future of StoryTelling
The Future of StoryTelling YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about storytelling and entertainment. Through creative and interactive content, the channel provides viewers with knowledge, advice, and insight on the changing world of storytelling within the digital age.
TED is an educational YouTube channel that provides engaging and informative content. It focuses on storytelling through its diverse range of Ted Talks which cover a variety of topics such as climate change, social issues, current events, creativity, art, and innovation. The topics are presented in the form of engaging stories, interviews, lectures, and videos from professional speakers at Ted Conferences. These talks are thought-provoking and inspiring. They aim to inform viewers by providing interesting and groundbreaking ideas that can help shape the world. Hop on and get inspired!
Brand Master Academy
Brand Master Academy YouTube channel, hosted by Stephen Houraghan, covers a range of topics related to strategic branding solutions. It provides detailed information on brand strategy, branding techniques, brand design, and strategic design, as well as valuable branding tips. Through insightful storytelling, viewers can learn the essentials of effective brand strategy and implement strategic branding solutions.
Tape A Tale
Tape A Tale is a YouTube channel featuring unique storytelling from India. Each story immerses viewers in the culture and customs of Kahaaniya, a unique storytelling style from India. Through the use of creative visuals and captivating stories, Tape A Tale takes viewers on a journey of exploration and adventure. With videos exploring myths, folk tales, and personal stories, Tape A Tale is sure to enchant and educate.
relax for a while
Relax for a while is a YouTube channel dedicated to helping grown-ups relax and sleep better. It provides storytelling in the form of bedtime stories, as well as sleep stories, sleep hypnosis, and ASMR sleep hypnosis. The stories are narrated by a soft-spoken female voice, perfect for listening to before falling asleep. If you're looking for a way to relax and drift away, this is the perfect destination!
Lessons from the Screenplay
Lessons from the Screenplay is a YouTube channel that offers storytelling, screenwriting tips, and how tos, so filmmakers can learn how to write a screenplay and discover screenplay research. The channel is targeted at aspiring screenwriters and filmmakers who want to understand the lens of a script and explore the art of writing a screenplay.
Exploring Different Types of Storytelling
Storytelling has been around since the dawn of time, with each generation passing down stories to the new ones. However, the way these stories have been told has changed with the passing of time, from traditionally spoken tales, to theatre and film. We’re going to explore the different types of storytelling and discover how these formats have evolved over time.
- The earliest form of storytelling was traditionally spoken tales, passed down from generation to generation. Initially these stories relied on oral transmission from one person to another, but with the development of writing, stories could be written down and shared with masses of people. This enabled stories to be told to a far wider audience, and soon the first ever plays were being held.
- Towards the end of the 19th century, the world of storytelling was further revolutionised with the introduction of the film camera. This allowed film makers to tell stories in an even more impressive and engaging manner, with the ability to create visuals that could draw people in and captivate their attention. In the present day, this type of storytelling has become very popular and is used to tell stories in exciting and emotional ways.
As we can see, the way we tell stories has come a long way since traditional oral storytelling. Over time, the different methods of storytelling have adapted, changed and fused together to create a very engaging medium. In this blog we have explored the different types of storytelling and observed how these types have changed and evolved over time.
How to Use Storytelling Effectively to Communicate
Storytelling is a powerful tool for effectively communicating ideas and messages. It is a powerful way to bring people together and involves using vivid imagery, plot points and characters to create an emotional connection and engage the audience. By using storytelling, the message becomes much more relatable and can be used to great effect in order to help emphasize an underlying point.
There are several key elements that should be taken into account when using storytelling in order to effectively communicate.
- Firstly, the story should have characters that the audience can relate to in some way, thus helping them to empathize with the plot.
- Secondly, the plot should include explicit linkages to the point or message you are trying to convey, this will make the story more powerful and easier to understand.
- Thirdly, stories should include vivid imagery and detailed descriptions in order to captivate the audience and draw them into the plot.
- Finally, it is important to ensure the story conveys a moral or lesson that is aligned to the message that you are trying to communicate. This will be a powerful way to emphasize the point in a way that the audience can relate to and remember.
By keeping these tips in mind, storytelling can be used as a powerful tool to communicate and engage with the audience. It will help to create an emotional connection between the speaker and the audience and ensure the message is heard and understood.
How Storytelling Increases Engagement
Storytelling is a powerful tool for engaging audiences, whether it’s employees, partners, customers, or prospects. Storytelling allows us to share the values and experiences that form the foundation of our relationships. It also creates an emotional connection that helps people to feel connected and part of something larger.
- Storytelling can be used in a variety of ways; it can be used to reinforce an organization’s mission and values, explain products and services, or support a new initiative. In each case, it is not just the narrative that’s important. A well-told story captures the audience’s interest, reinforces a powerful message, and can play a huge role in the success of any business or organization.
- Investing the time and resources in crafting an effective storytelling strategy can help organizations break through the noise and engage people in a more meaningful way. By sharing stories with employees and customers, organizations can develop trust and loyalty, strengthen relationships, and increase engagement. Plus, when done well, storytelling can help to enhance customer experiences and increase customer loyalty.
Building meaningful connections through storytelling is a valuable asset to any organization, making it a powerful tool to help drive business success.