Looking for the best YouTube channels for skateboarding and skate gaming? Look no further! In this article, we list the top 7 must-watch channels for anyone interested in these two exciting pastimes. From pro skateboarders to up-and-coming gamers, these channels have it all. So sit back, relax, and get ready to check out some of the best skateboarding and skate gaming content on YouTube!
Skate game: Top Youtube Channels
Nightspeeds is a YouTube channel dedicated to skate games. They post videos of themselves playing various skating games as well as action sports and extreme sports games. Occasionally, they also post videos of themselves playing other video games. However, their main focus is on skate games. They also have a website where you can buy Nightspeeds merchandise.
ZexyZek is a YouTube channel that focuses on skateboarding games. John Morin is the primary personality on the channel, and he often plays Skate 3. Zek is a high-level skateboarder and has been able to show off his skills in the game. His channel also features other skateboarding games, as well as general gaming content.
Sam Tabor Gaming
If you're looking for a good laugh, then look no further than Sam Tabor's YouTube channel. His videos feature him playing various skateboarding games, as well as popular titles such as PUBG and Overwatch. Not only is he hilarious to watch, but he's also got some pretty impressive skills when it comes to skateboarding in-game. So if you're ever in need of a pick-me-up, be sure to check out his channel for a good time.
Garrett Ginner Gaming
The Garrett Ginner Gaming YouTube channel is all about skate games, Action-adventure games, Action games, Sports games, and Video game culture. Garrett Ginner posts videos of himself playing various video games and provides commentary and tips for viewers. He also discusses video game news and releases.
Mason Storme's YouTube channel is all about skateboarding games. He covers Skater XL, Session, and EA Skate. He also does Skater XL vs. Session videos, showing off the differences between the two games. He's a big fan of skateboarding games, and his channel is a great place to get tips and tricks for those games.
Bruceyboy's YouTube channel covers all the latest and greatest in the skate game, nahtica and F850 universes with awesome highlights from Rainbow6 and R6S on both the PS4 and PC platforms, as well as impressive Siege gameplay and Quickpeek playthroughs. It's the perfect destination for any fans of realistic and immersive gaming experiences.
Tips and Strategies for Playing Skate Games
Skate games are an excellent way for both casual and serious gamers to experience the thrill of downhill skating without the risk of injuries or broken bones. Whether it's in the arcades or on your console, they can provide hours of exciting fun. To really excel at these games and make the most of the experience, here are some tips and strategies you can use.
- Firstly, familiarise yourself with the levels. Taking the time to learn the terrain is key to succeed. You will be able to identify which slopes you can tackle easily and which one can make you miss a trick or two. Also, mastering the speed is essential. You want to make sure your skater is able to perform feats at the correct speed. If you go too fast, you will lose control of your skater and if you go too slow, you won't have time to complete your tricks.
- Another strategy to use is to practice your tricks. Each skate game has its own tricks and combos that you can perform. While it may be tempting to go straight for the craziest combos, work your way up and try to learn more basic tricks first before tackling the complex ones. Rehearsing and playing around will help you understand the game mechanics better and give you more confidence in getting a high score.
- Lastly, take care of your skater. Skate games can get very hectic and you may end up taking unnecessary damage and falling multiple times during a round. When you fall, make sure to recover quickly in order to keep up with the pace of the game as well as preserve your skater's health.
Following these tips and strategies will help you become a better skate game player and get the high score you want. So don't forget to use them and get skating!
Playing Skate Games Online with Friends
Skateboard games are a great way to interact with friends while having endless amounts of fun. In recent times, more people have switched to playing skateboard games online with friends, making skate boarding an even more engaging and entertaining experience. Playing skate games online with friends is especially beneficial if you can’t all get together in person, as it helps to close the physical distance gaps between friends.
- Playing online skateboard games can also be a great way to learn and get better at different kinds of skateboarding tricks and techniques. Many online games have different levels, tricks and mini-games pratices that users can perfect over time to further their skills, get more points, and unlock better features. Moreover, it’s even possible to chat with players around the world while playing the game thus building bridges and creating great conversations.
- For people looking to have some virtual skateboarding experience with good friends in and outside of home, then playing skate games online is ideal. Not only will your skills and personal skate experience improve but connecting with friends and other skateboarders around the world is easy, simple and more fun. Most importantly, you can have fun even when you’re not together in person. So if you’re looking for loyalty, camaraderie and endless amount of fun with friends, playing skateboard games online is definitely the way to go.
How to Select the Perfect Skate Game for Your Skill Level
If you love to skate and you want to try your hand at skateboarding games, selecting the right title for your skill level is essential. With so many different titles available, deciding on the right game can be overwhelming. Here are a few tips on how to select the perfect skate game for your skill level.
- Start by checking out different reviews and seeing what others have to say about each game. This can help you get an idea of the difficulty level of the game and the features it offers. Some of the most popular skate games are Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater, S.K.A.T.E and Skate 3. Each of these titles have various levels of difficulty and offer a variety of challenges for every skill level. Look for games that offer different levels of difficulty so you can progress as your skills improve.
- Another way to find the perfect skate game for your skill level is to look for tutorials. Tutorials not only provide insight into the game but can often help you to understand the basics and give you an idea of how challenging the game can be. Tutorials can be an invaluable resource when you’re looking for the right game for your skill level. Once you find a few options, try each one out and see how well you do. That way, you can choose a game that’s both challenging and fun at the same time.