There are many great YouTube channels that feature footage of rcd espanyol de Barcelona, one of the most popular football clubs in the world. Whether you're looking for highlights of their most recent matches, interviews with the players, or simply want to relive some of their greatest moments, there's sure to be a channel for you. So why not take a look and find the best one for you? You won't be disappointed.
Rcd espanyol de barcelona: Top Youtube Channels
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona is a Spanish football club that competes in La Liga, the top flight of Spanish football. The club was founded in 1900 and plays its home games at the RCDE Stadium in Barcelona, Spain. Espanyol TV is the club's official YouTube channel and features match highlights, player interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, and more.
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Soccer Academy
The Barca TV YouTube channel is devoted to the Spanish football club, FC Barcelona. Fans can find videos of matches, player interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage of the team. Some of the most popular videos on the channel include interviews with superstar players like Lionel Messi and Cruyff, as well as footage of former manager Pep Guardiola's time with the team.
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Players
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona is a Spanish football team that has been competing in La Liga since the early twentieth century. The team has a long and successful history, winning multiple Liga titles, Supercopas and Uefa Cup Winners' Cup. The team is renowned for being one of the oldest and most successful teams in Spanish football and its players have earned international recognition for their abilities.
- The team is currently coached by Abelardo Fernández, and is composed of a number of talented players. Long-term veterans such as Sergio García, David López and Esteban Granero help provide a solid midfield foundation, while quick-footed forwards such as Raúl de Tomás and Wu Lei help finish off attacking moves. Key players in the back-line are defenders Héctor Moreno and Víctor Sánchez, while goalkeeper Diego López is a cornerstone of the team between the sticks.
- Youngsters such as Adri Embarba, Adrià Pedrosa and Aarón Martín are all making waves in the Spanish top tier and are complementary players to the experienced core. With the Spanish domestic league being of a top quality, RCD Espanyol de Barcelona's players are necessarily of the highest standard and the team has been performing well in the current season. They will be hoping to add to their trophies this season, and need a strong group of players to accomplish that.
Successes and Achievements of RCD Espanyol de Barcelona
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona, commonly known as Espanyol, is a professional football club based in Barcelona, Spain. Established in 1900, Espanyol have become one of the top teams in Spanish football and throughout Europe. Over the years, they have achieved numerous successes and accolades, which have firmly established them as one of the most popular teams in Spain.
- To date, the team has won the Copa Del Rey, the last of which came in 2006, as well as the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Intertoto Cup. Espanyol have also been crowned the Segunda Division and Primera Division champions on several occasions, lastly in 2006. In total, Espanyol have won three La Liga titles, which is an incredible achievement in Spanish football.
- Off the pitch, the club have achieved considerable success in terms of their fan base. Their fan base, known as the 'Diables', is one of the most passionate in Spain and loyal groups of fans in all of Europe. Furthermore, the club have recently been working hard to extend their global reach, becoming one of the most recognizable Spanish football teams in the world. Espanyol are a club that has been consistently successful on and off the field and will continue to be for many years to come.
Home Stadium of RCD Espanyol de Barcelona
The club is best known for their home stadium, the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat. The name of the stadium comes from the two cities which make up the Barcelona metropolitan area, Cornellà and El Prat de Llobregat. The stadium has a capacity of 40,500 and opened in 2009.
- Espanyol have played in the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat since 2009, when the club moved from their former home stadium of the Olympic Stadium in Montjuïc. The move was in response to their need for a larger stadium. The Cornellà-El Prat is designed to be one of the most spectacular stadiums in Europe, with a retractable roof, natural lighting, and room for a variety of different businesses.
- Since moving to the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat, Espanyol has been able to increase attendances at their home stadium by a huge amount. For the 2016/17 season, the home attendance at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat was 14th in Europe, among all clubs. This was a huge improvement when compared to the 2008/09 season, when Espanyol’s home attendance was 20th in Europe. The presence of a modern and high-quality stadium has made a significant impact on the club. The Estadi Cornellà-El Prat is the ideal home for RCD Espanyol de Barcelona.