Are you looking for some of the best YouTube channels to help you understand and manage your psoriasis, health, nutrition, weight loss, medicine, fitness, diet, healthcare, and diabetes? If so, then read on! Here, we have compiled a list of the best YouTube channels dedicated to providing reliable and trustworthy information on these topics. With videos ranging from health tips to diet strategies, you're sure to find something to assist you on your journey to better health. So, don't wait a moment longer and dive right in!
Psoriasis: Top Youtube Channels
International Psoriasis Council
The International Psoriasis Council's YouTube channel is dedicated to providing vital information, resources, and support to those living with psoriasis and their loved ones. With informative videos, medical advice, and inspiring stories, the channel aims to raise awareness and education about psoriasis and its treatments. A must-see for those who live with psoriasis, the International Psoriasis Council channel is sure to provide insight and help.
Psoriasis Treatment India
The Psoriasis Treatment India YouTube channel provides helpful advice and solutions for those suffering from psoriasis. It offers videos about psoriasis treatments, psoriasis cures, laser treatments, creams, and more. It is a great resource for those looking for psoriasis treatments specific to India and psoriasis treatments utilizing ayurveda. Additionally, it offers guidance from psoriasis doctors and specialists, as well as information about psoriasis clinics.
Psoriasis Treatment Bangalore - Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
Psoriasis Treatment Bangalore - Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis is a YouTube channel dedicated to helping people suffering from psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and other related conditions. This channel provides the best ayurvedic treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, offering a permanent cure for psoriasis and the best treatment for these ailments.
Psoriasis Shout Out®
The Psoriasis Shout Out® YouTube channel is an amazing source of psoriasis knowledge. It provides helpful insights, tips, and advice on living with psoriasis from experienced patients. The goal is to help raise awareness and inspire others struggling with this skin condition. It is an incredibly useful resource for anyone looking to educate themselves and connect with the psoriasis community.
Healthtipz YouTube channel provides informative health tips and natural treatment for a variety of conditions including psoriasis, heart disease and multiple sclerosis (ms). It also focuses on health and fitness, helping viewers to lose weight and maintain their heart health with treatment at home. It is the perfect channel for everyone who wants to stay active and healthy.
Yalon Mishaél's YouTube channel is full of hair care tips and natural hair advice for anyone suffering from psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, and other skin conditions. With a unique focus on topics such as hair growth and tips for managing entrepreneur life, she offers valuable advice and virtual addresses for businesses dedicated to hair care. If you're looking for a trusted source on natural hair and well-being, Yalon Mishaél's channel is the perfect place to start.
Jennifer Fugo's YouTube channel is a fantastic source of information for anyone dealing with psoriasis, eczema, or other skin conditions. She shares useful home remedies and diet tips to help alleviate symptoms and provides helpful product recommendations as well. With over ten years of experience in both holistic health and conventional medicine, Jennifer Fugo is a great go-to for psoriasis and eczema advice.
Kayakalp Global is a YouTube channel devoted to providing comprehensive information and resources on vitiligo and psoriasis treatments. It covers topics such as vitiligo and psoriasis treatment by laser, cream, ayurveda, home remedies, as well as best psoriasis treatments in India in both English and Hindi languages. Its purpose is to help people gain access to reliable, evidence-based treatments for these conditions.
Solo Skin London
Solo Skin London is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing psoriasis and sensitive skin care advice for those with a business or small business. On the Solo Skin London YouTube channel, viewers can find skincare advice from industry professionals, learn about different skincare brands and formulas, and get tips on green beauty products to help their psoriasis and sensitive skin. Formulabotanica also provides viewers with product formulae to help them get the best results.
DermTheory is a YouTube channel created by a board certified dermatologist to provide patient education regarding various skin conditions such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and eczema. Led by the doctor, viewers are given helpful insights and tips from a top-notch medical professional in the field of dermatology, making it an excellent channel for anyone looking to learn more about their skin conditions.
Different Types of Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a chronic condition that is marked by redness and inflammation of the skin, along with silvery and scaly patches. This disease is a result of the immune system overreacting and causing inflammation. While it is still not fully understood what causes this autoimmune disorder, researchers have identified five different types of psoriasis.
- The most common type is plaque psoriasis, where raised red patches appear on the skin that are covered in a layer of silver-colored scales. People with this type of psoriasis will also likely experience itching and burning sensations on affected areas.
- Another type of psoriasis is called guttate psoriasis. Unlike plaque psoriasis, guttate psoriasis results in small drop-like spots on the skin often due to a strep infection. Inverse psoriasis, or intertriginous psoriasis, happens in the folds of the skin and can cause severe itching and burning sensations. Pustular psoriasis causes white bumps that are filled with fluid or pustules.
- Finally, erythrodermic psoriasis is a rare but serious form of psoriasis where large sections of the skin become inflamed and often peels off.
Individuals who are suffering from psoriasis should visit a medical professional to discuss the best course of treatment which could include topical creams, medications, and light therapy. Although it is incurable, there are many strategies to help manage and reduce flare-ups of this autoimmune disorder.
What are the Symptoms of Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a common skin condition that affects millions of people around the world. Although it is treatable, the symptoms of psoriasis can be difficult to manage and those affected by the condition often have to deal with persistent skin rashes and flare-ups. Knowing the symptoms of psoriasis can help you identify the condition should you develop it, and seek professional help.
- The most common symptom of psoriasis is raised, red, scaly patches of skin. These plaques can grow in size and tend to itch and be painful to the touch. While these lesions can appear anywhere, they most commonly occur on the knees, elbows, and scalp. People may also experience soreness or cracking in their fingernails or toenails.
- In addition to skin symptoms, psoriasis can also cause fatigue, joint pain, and mild fever. Some people may even experience depression or anxiety due to living with such a chronic condition.
While the symptoms of psoriasis can vary from person to person, it is important to speak to your doctor if you think you could be at risk for developing it, as early intervention may be key for symptom management.
Common Psoriasis Treatments and Medications
Psoriasis is a common skin disorder that affects an estimated 7.5 million people in the United States. There are various treatments and medications for psoriasis, ranging from topical treatments to sytemic medications. Here are some of the common psoriasis treatments and medications available.
- Topical treatments are usually the first medications prescribed for psoriasis. They include corticosteroids, moisturizers, salicylic acid, coal tar, and retinoids. Corticosteroids act as anti-inflammatories, decreasing swelling and redness of lesions. Moisturizers work to keep the skin hydrated, which keeps the skin soft, prevents cracking and helps the healing process. Salicylic acid loosens the scales and decreases scaling. Coal tar helps with itching and scaling and reduces redness and inflammation. Retinoids work by restoring the skin's natural balance and can help clear up psoriasis patches.
- Systemic medications, such as methotrexate, cyclosporine, biologics, and retinoids, are medications that are taken by mouth or injection, and are used for severe psoriasis cases. Methotrexate works to decrease skin cell growth, while cyclosporine suppresses the immune system to help psoriasis lesions. Biologics are injected medications that target specific chemicals involved in the psoriasis process. Retinoids can also be prescribed as systemic medications and can be taken orally.
When it comes to treating psoriasis, it is important to work with a healthcare provider to decide which treatment is best for an individual, as each person's case is different. There are a variety of treatments and medications available for the treatment of psoriasis, and it can take time to determine the best one for a person. With the right treatment, many people can achieve relief from their symptoms.