Are you pregnant and looking for advice and guidance on your journey towards motherhood? Then you've come to the right place! With so many relevant topics to discuss, such as pregnancy symptoms, health, fertility, PCOS, baby, infertility, PCOD and parenting, it can be hard to determine which YouTube channels are the best ones to follow. Dive in deeper with us as we look into the best YouTube channels that have videos dedicated to helping you through pregnancy and beyond.
FirstCry Parenting is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing parents with the resources and support they need to raise happy, healthy children. The channel covers topics such as pregnancy symptoms, baby care, pregnancy week by week, parenting tips, parenting advice, baby development, baby milestones, baby food, and baby sleep. Through its comprehensive videos and helpful content, FirstCry Parenting hopes to bring parents peace of mind and updated information about the many facets of parenting.
Best Fertility Center
The Best Fertility Center YouTube channel is a great resource for all your fertility needs. It provides informative videos for those looking to get pregnant, guiding you through pregnancy week by week and providing tips on recognizing early pregnancy symptoms, understanding what an ectopic pregnancy is and how to do a home pregnancy test. It also offers advice on trying to conceive, early miscarriage symptom management and how to get pregnant fast tips in Telugu.
Ziva Fertility is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing information and support related to conception and pregnancy. It covers topics such as pregnancy symptoms, ectopic pregnancy, early pregnancy symptoms, miscarriage symptoms, trying to conceive, at-home pregnancy tests, how to get pregnant fast, pregnancy care tips, pregnancy ela vastundi, and pregnancy tips in telugu. The channel offers a wealth of helpful advice and resources for expecting parents.
Dr Asha Gavade Umang Hospital
The Dr Asha Gavade Umang Hospital YouTube channel is a valuable resource for pregnant women and their families. It offers advice on pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy diets, natural delivery, and pregnancy issues. It also provides information on IVF treatments and Asha Gavade, a renowned Pune gynecologist. Finally, the channel shares advice on daily gynaec issues and in-vitro fertilization.
Mythri Sri Fertility Centre
Mythri Sri Fertility Centre is a popular YouTube channel that provides helpful and informative content on pregnancy and fertility. From providing guidance on pregnancy symptoms, early pregnancy symptoms, and how to get pregnant fast tips, to sharing detailed experiences with the hsg test in Telugu, viewers can access an array of resources and information from Dr. Mythrayi and Dr. Mythri. The channel has become a go-to resource for those looking for the best fertility center in Hyderabad.
Bridget Teyler's YouTube channel is a great resource for expecting couples, providing helpful advice on topics such as pregnancy symptoms, labor and delivery, easier labor, childbirth education, newborn care, and natural birth. Bridget Teyler is a childbirth educator offering birth classes and her channel provides tips and advice from a knowledgeable and experienced source.
Dr Sutapa Sen
Dr Sutapa Sen's YouTube channel offers helpful advice and guidance about pregnancy symptoms, medical advice and health tips in Bengali. It is an informative channel providing useful diagnostics and warnings from the best doctors in Kolkata. It is a great resource for anyone looking for medical advice and information about symptoms and diseases in Bengali.
Identifying the Early Signs of Pregnancy
If you’ve recently missed your period, chances are you’re wondering if you could be pregnant. While there can certainly be other causes of a missed period, one of the first indications of a positive pregnancy test is simply feeling it. Every individual is different, but there are a few common symptoms that occur during the early stages of pregnancy.
- The initial signs of pregnancy include nausea, frequent urination, fatigue, sore breasts, and an increased sense of smell. Nausea and vomiting, often referred to as “morning sickness,” can occur any time of the day and is not limited to the morning. This can also be accompanied by food cravings or aversions as the body adjusts to increased hormones.
- Frequency of urination is another sign of early pregnancy as the baby begins to grow and the uterus expands. Fatigue is a common symptom during the first trimester, as the body adjusts to adjustments in hormones. Additionally, soreness or increased sensitivity in the breasts is a sign that the body is changing.
- Finally, an increased sense of smell is one of the earliest indicators of pregnancy, as heightened smells can cause nausea. If you are noticing any of these signs, it is worth taking a pregnancy test to confirm or rule out pregnancy. If the test is positive, your health care provider can help create a safe, healthy pregnancy plan to ensure a healthy pregnancy for both mother and baby.
With the varying symptoms and each individual’s experience being unique, it can be difficult to identify the early signs of pregnancy. However, by paying attention to your body and any changes you are feeling, recognizing the signs of pregnancy can be possible. It is important to speak to your health care provider if you think you may be pregnant, as they can recommend a pregnancy test and provide guidance on the next steps to take.
Strange Cravings During Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a special time in a woman's life, but it also comes with strange cravings and sometimes an insatiable appetite. For expecting mothers, food cravings can be a mystery, and they can be hard to ignore. Take a look at some of the most commonly reported cravings while pregnant.
- One of the weirdest cravings people sometimes experience is a longing for strange combinations of food. Whether it’s peanut butter and pickles or ketchup on ice cream, these combinations are certainly unusual. Other common cravings include non-food items such as dirt and clay. This type of craving, known as pica, is not considered normal, and moms-to-be should speak to a doctor if they are worried.
- Some cravings are more common, such as a sudden urge to eat sweets or salty snacks. While it isn’t uncommon to experience these cravings, indulging in them too much can be a cause for concern. Pregnant women should make sure to maintain a balanced diet to ensure they are getting the nutrition they need.
By adding in healthy alternatives to your cravings, you can satisfy yourself without going overboard. Whatever craving you experience, know that it will pass, just like the rest of your pregnancy. Hopefully the cravings have been both strange and exciting for you.
Managing Physical Discomforts of Pregnancy
Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life. However, many physical discomforts accompany the growth and development of the baby. As the mother-to-be, you are the only one who can manage and cope with the physical discomforts pregnancy brings.
- The physical discomforts of pregnancy may include morning sickness, fatigue, constipation, indigestion, backaches, headaches, leg cramps, sinus congestion, etc. Some of these can be managed with a healthy diet and rest. Eating small, nutritious meals throughout the day and avoiding foods that are high in fat and sugar can help control the nausea associated with morning sickness and minimize any digestive issues. Also, getting adequate rest and making time to exercise, even in small amounts, can help with fatigue.
- When it comes to aches and pains, getting relief can be as simple as a warm bath, gentle massage, or some instances a hot or cold compress. Gentle stretching can also help with leg cramps and backaches, as well as increasing circulation throughout the body. Talk to your doctor about over the counter or prescription medications that can be used to alleviate the physical discomforts associated with pregnancy. Although pregnancy may be accompanied by physical discomforts, women can manage the symptoms through a healthy lifestyle.
By taking the necessary steps, you can enjoy this exciting journey as you await the big arrival.