Are you a nursing enthusiast looking for the best YouTube channels to follow for interesting and helpful content related to nursing, health, and medicine? Look no further! In this article, we'll be exploring the best YouTube channels available on the web for nurses and those interested in nursing, health, and medicine. Here, you'll find helpful videos and content regarding current hospital news, lifestyle advice, nurse-to-rn programs, and more. Keep reading to start your nursing adventure today!
Nursing: Top Youtube Channels
JINC E-NURSING YouTube channel offers free online nursing classes, aiims nursing officer model paper, staff nurse previous question paper, BSc nursing, and more. It is considered the best nursing channel when it comes to helping nursing aspirants prepare for their examinations. It provides comprehensive online nursing coaching from content created by JINC Jodhpur, India. With its first-class content, this YouTube channel is the go-to for nursing education.
The High Value Nurse
The High Value Nurse YouTube channel, hosted by Kevin Samuels, is a popular platform for men to learn how to become the best version of themselves. It features Black Podcasts, celebrity news, and insights into getting in shape, Mens Self Help, and high value mentorship from Oshay Duke Jackson. The channel (The Saint and The Sinner) also offers valuable insight on nursing and other related topics.
The RegisteredNurseRN YouTube channel provides helpful and informative videos to people interested in the nursing profession. The channel covers topics such as nursing school, nurse practitioner, nursing skills, nursing vlog, registered nurse, nursing school, NCLEX prep, and NCLEX lectures that help those interested in the profession to better understand the material and make the best decisions for their nursing school study. It is an essential source for those looking to make a successful transition into the nursing profession.
Simple Nursing is a YouTube channel created by a Registered Nurse (RN), which provides helpful video tutorials and study guides for nursing students. They cover topics such as passing the NCLEX, ATI Exit, and HESI Exit exams, and provide helpful advice for passing nursing school exams. With over 3 million subscribers, it's one of the leading resources for student nurses, helping them become better nurses and pass their exams.
madi's nursing journey
Madi's Nursing Journey is a YouTube channel focused on the nursing lifestyle and health topics. It provides resources and tips for students, nurses and others in the healthcare field. It is a great way to stay up to date on the latest developments in healthcare and to learn more about caring for patients.
NurseInTheMaking is a popular YouTube channel providing viewers with an enriching look into the lifestyle of nursing. With an in-depth look into the profession, accompanying videos provide viewers with expert knowledge and insights into the vast and ever-evolving world of nursing. This channel is an invaluable source of information, advice, and anecdotes to help viewers gain a deeper understanding of nursing.
Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
The Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing YouTube Channel provides educational, research-based information about nursing and healthcare. Focusing on advanced practice nursing, the channel provides a wide variety of content from Johns Hopkins University faculty and staff discussing issues related to healthcare and nursing. Subscribe to the channel for up-to-date information and insightful discussions about the state of nursing and healthcare at Hopkins.
The Nursing Vibe YouTube channel is a resource for those pursuing or already in the nursing profession. It offers helpful nursing interview advice and tips on how to crack your interview. It also provides in-depth insights into nursing education as well as nursing related queries, such as nursing interview in Max Hospital and a UK nurse interview in Delhi Hospital. Check out the videos to get up to speed on the latest information in nursing today!
Nurses To Riches
Nurses To Riches is a YouTube channel for Registered Nurses interested in early retirement or increasing their income. The channel provides helpful advice and tips on salary negotiation, getting higher nurse paychecks in California, and maximizing nurse income and salary. It is the ultimate resource for RNs to reach their financial goals.
NurseMJ TV is a YouTube channel featuring a nurse's everyday lifestyle, delivering fun, reality-based content on both medical topics and life in general. From fashion and beauty advice, to career motivation and relationship tips, NurseMJ TV has something for everyone. Become part of the community and learn about nursing and people through an entertaining and informative platform.
Miki Rai's YouTube channel is a highly popular couples vlogging channel run by Asian YouTubers Kevin and Miki. The couple share their life unfiltered with viewers and provide entertaining and informative content regarding their lives as healthcare workers. With Miki's nursing background, their channel has become quite popular with other nurses and the healthcare community. Their relatable, humorous, and educational content keeps them at the forefront of Asian couple vlogging.
Becca Bradley's YouTube channel is a great resource for pre-nursing students. She features vlogs about her experience in the university of Utah's nursing school, and she also provides productive advice to help pre nursing students succeed. On top of that, she also covers segments about lifestyle, beauty, and fashion. Her engaging week in my life vlogs make her channel a must watch for pre-nursing and nursing school students everywhere.
Anna Heid is a popular YouTube channel and Tik Tok creator known for her lifestyle vlogs, cheerleading and college vlogs. She is also a working nurse and excels at providing nursing advice and inspiring young people to pursue their educational goals. Content on her channel mainly focuses on college life, cheerleading, and providing helpful advice for nursing students. Her channel offers a unique and honest view of college life and encourages viewers to explore their passions.
Hey It’s Ely!
Hey It's Ely is a YouTube channel hosted by Ely, a nursing student in the Philippines. Ely's videos provide an insight into the world of nursing, from the unique perspective of a nursing student. Through her engaging vlogs, viewers can gain valuable insights into nursing, while also feeling connected to Ely's personal journey.
AORN is the world's leading YouTube channel for perioperative registered nurses. It covers a wide range of topics pertaining to the operating room, from AORN Congress to surgical best practices. Through videos, webinars, and articles, nurses can stay up-to-date on the latest in nursing through Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses events, resources, and more. RNs can use AORN's YouTube channel to stay informed and educated while developing the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their profession.
The Different Types of Nursing Degrees
Nursing degrees come in various shapes and sizes, covering a wide range of specializations, educational levels, and job roles. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a beginner, there are several options for nursing degrees that can provide career advancement or a valuable education. Here is an overview of the different types of nursing degrees that you may want to consider.
- The first type of nursing degree is the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN). An ADN program is a two-year program that provides basic training in nursing skills as well as an introduction to the healthcare field. Once completed, graduates are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) and apply for licensure in most states.
- The second type of nursing degree is the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). BSN programs usually take four years to complete and include more specializations and advanced courses than ADN programs. With a BSN, graduates can pursue more career paths such as Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist, and Nurse Educator.
- Finally, the third type of nursing degree is the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). An MSN is a graduate-level post-baccalaureate degree that prepares nurses for independent clinical practice and roles in nursing administration, education and research. Those who complete an MSN can choose to continue their education and specialize in one of several areas, such as Adult or Pediatric Nursing, Leadership and Management or Nursing Informatics.
No matter what type of nursing degree you decide to pursue, make sure it aligns with your career goals and interests. Choosing the right program will enable you to gain the best education and prepare you for success in the nursing profession.
Exploring the Role and Impact of Nursing in Healthcare
Nursing has become a fundamental factor in providing quality healthcare to society. Nurses serve as major advocates for both medical services and health promotion.
- As front-line practitioners, they have an important role in supporting patients throughout the entire healthcare process. With their deep understanding of the medical system and all its resources, they are essential in providing individuals with better access to healthcare.
- Nurses also have a profound impact on the lives of their patients. Whether providing medical attention or emotional support, they bring a unique, comprehensive approach to care. They are well-versed in monitoring and altering treatments, helping patients to manage chronic conditions and assisting them in making informed decisions about their health. They enhance the quality of care and help to improve the overall healthcare system.
- Nurses play an integral role in providing high quality healthcare and need to be recognized for their contributions. Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare system and continue to be the only healthcare professionals competent enough to provide individualized, compassionate care. They are paramount in patient safety and serve as an essential part of the healthcare team.
Ultimately, their commitment to the profession has led to profound advances in the quality of care that is now available to individuals and families alike.
Strategies for Managing the Stress of Nursing Careers
Nursing careers are a rewarding, yet extremely taxing field to be in. As a nurse, you are constantly faced with the responsibility of providing quality care for your patients and it can often lead to stressful or emotionally challenging situations. Luckily, with the right strategies and techniques, it is possible to manage the stress associated with nursing careers and find a positive work-life balance.
- First, it is important to make sure to take multiple breaks throughout the day. With a demanding job comes a need for frequent breaks to be able to recharge. Breaks during shifts don’t have to require a great deal of time, but even simply taking a few minutes for yourself can greatly improve stress levels and make you a better nurse. Additionally, it is important to remember the power of self-care. Setting aside a certain amount of time or a certain day in the week for yourself can make a huge difference when it comes to stress relief.
- Finally, it is helpful to find support or have someone to talk to regarding the emotional aspects of nursing. Connecting with a supportive friend, family member, or even a support group for nurses can help you to discuss the emotional difficulties associated with nursing. Having this type of support system in place can be incredibly helpful in managing the stress of a nursing career.
By implementing a few simple strategies, it is possible to navigate the stress associated with nursing careers while remaining emotionally and physically healthy. Taking regular breaks, practicing self-care, and having a support system in place are just a few of the ways nurses can more effectively manage stress and find success in their careers.