Are you interested in learning the secrets of making the best cocktails? If the answer is yes, then you've arrived at the right place! Here, you will find the best YouTube channels that focus on mixology, cocktails, bartending, and drinks. We have curated a list of the best bartenders and craft cocktail makers who demonstrate recipes and provide you with all the necessary tips to make delicious cocktails at home. So, dive in and explore this amazing world of cocktails!
Mixology: Top Youtube Channels
The Mixology YouTube channel is dedicated to bringing the art of mixology to viewers on a global scale. Featuring lifestyle content, tutorials, and recipes for creating delicious drinks, this channel is the perfect resource for anyone looking to take their bartending skills to the next level. From basic cocktails to food pairings, viewers can expect to learn all about the perfect mix in a fun and exciting way.
Mixology Group is a popular YouTube channel based in Brighton, UK, offering an array of mixology tips, tricks and recipes for creating delicious cocktails, mocktails and other drinks. The channel focuses on a wide range of spirits and liquors, such as rum, gin, vodka, whisky and more. Offering a variety of tasting notes, guides, and tutorials, Mixology Group is a great resource for any budding mixologist.
Middleton Mixology is a YouTube channel about the art and lifestyle of mixology. It features tutorials and helpful tips on how to make delicious cocktails, plus insights into the world of food, drinks and entertainment. Learn to become a mixology master with amazing recipes and helpful advice from Middleton Mixology.
David Blake's YouTube channel provides an interesting blend of lifestyle and mixology content, centered around his keen foodie interests. He showcases creative drinks, epic party recipes, and delicious cocktails for all to enjoy. Be sure to check out his channel for an exciting mix of lifestyle, mixology and food!
Martigan Drinks is a YouTube channel about mixology and cocktails. It features reviews of various liqueurs and liquors, and provides viewers with detailed instructions on how to create a variety of delicious drinks. If you're looking for creative cocktail ideas and detailed instructions on how to make them, Martigan Drinks is the perfect choice.
A Bar Above
Truffles On The Rocks
Truffles On The Rocks is an engaging YouTube channel featuring a variety of mixology tutorials, cocktail recipes, and how-to's for making the best cocktails from the comfort of your own home. Viewers can learn the basics of mixology, explore the most delicious and easy cocktail recipes, and discover next level mixology tips for creating outstanding and unique cocktails.
How To Drink
How To Drink is a YouTube channel for the home mixologist. It covers topics on mixology 101, giving viewers the know-how to make perfect cocktails and game drinks from their favorite movies and games. Expect recipes, tutorials and more on learning how to make unique cocktails at home with the best ingredients. Join them and learn how to drink like a pro!
Barprints is a YouTube channel that provides easy-to-follow mixology recipes and tutorials on how to make delicious homemade cocktails. It covers all types of drinks, from simple cocktails that are perfect for men, to complex recipes featuring hard-to-find ingredients. The channel's goal is to make it easy for viewers to make the best tasting cocktails in the comfort of their own homes. With easy-to-follow and comprehensive videos, Barprints is your go-to resource for all your cocktail needs.
Drinking and Thinking
The Drinking and Thinking YouTube channel features interesting conversations about drinks and mixology, as well as biblical topics presented in a unique and engaging way. Hosted by Christian, the channel features custom-made cocktails, NA drinks and even inspiring Bible readings. Through its creative approach, Drinking and Thinking is sure to delight viewers and spark meaningful conversations.
TWO TUMBLEWEEDS is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing viewers with recipes to craft their own delicious cocktails. It offers educational and fun how-to tutorials on mixology and food cooking to help create the best drinks and dishes. Whether you're new to mixology or an experienced mixologist, TWO TUMBLEWEEDS has the drinks and dishes you need!
Molecule-R is a YouTube channel devoted to mixology and modernist cuisine. It hosts a variety of molecular gastronomy recipes, perfect for a modern kitchen. From molecular-level cocktails to deconstructing classic dishes and creating molecular gastronomy dishes, Molecule-R brings the world of gastronomie moleculaire and cuisine moléculaire to your fingertips. Unleash your creativity with modern cooking techniques and modern cuisine from Molecule-R!
Ago Perrone and Giorgio Bargiani
Satya Dwivedi's YouTube channel offers an inspiring mixology of lifestyle tips, advice, and advice to help you live a more empowered and fulfilling life. Join Satya as she helps you explore self-care and personal development, as well as providing fun and easy recipes and crafts. With Satya's guidance, you can find moments of zen in every day. Tune in today!
Drink Loving Couple
Drink Loving Couple is a YouTube channel dedicated to mixology, featuring a selection of gin, rum, and homemade cocktails. They provide easy-to-follow recipes, cocktail rezepte, and cocktail inspiration to create delicious drinks at home. Watch their tutorials for simple, yet sophisticated cocktail ideas, as well as unique and creative garnish ideas.
The Process of Becoming a Master Mixologist
Mixology is an art, a science, and a lifestyle. To become a master mixologist requires patience, practice, and dedication. Mixologists don’t just mix drinks, they construct them. From purchasing quality glassware to selecting the best liquors and mixers, you need an eye for detail if you want to be successful.
- Before you can really start perfecting your craft, you need to know the basics. Learn the correct proportions of each ingredient, the basics of mixing and pouring, and stock up on the right tools. While you don’t have to own every item on the wish list, you should invest in a good shaker, glassware, and syrups. From there, a commitment to practice and creativity is necessary. Always experiment and work hard to study up on new variations of existing cocktails.
- The last step of the process is sharing your successes and creations with the public. Take the time to refine your recipes and practice your presentation until you have perfected it. Participating in your local community is also a great way to showcase your skills and make connections. This could include heading up happy hours to collaborate on unique drinks or giving talks at local bars and restaurants. With these steps, anyone can become a master mixologist.
By being thorough, prepared, and creative, you can achieve the skill of becoming a master mixologist. With your dedication and enthusiasm, you can make a career out of creating wonderful cocktails. So start your journey and don’t forget to have some fun along the way!
The Essential Bar Tools and Ingredients for Mixology
When it comes to creating the perfect craft cocktail at home, the right tools and ingredients are just as—if not more—important than the recipe. A properly-stocked bar is essential for making the best drinks, and today we’re breaking down the essential bar tools and ingredients you need to get started.
- In terms of tools, the basics are a shaker for mixing beverages, a strainer for separating mixtures and a jigger for dosing ingredients. Beyond the basic tools, you may also want to invest in a muddler for mashing fruit, a bar spoon for stirring drinks, a measuring cup and an ice scoop. Lastly, make sure your bar is stocked with glasses of various sizes for each type of cocktail.
- When it comes to the ingredients, there are a range of both economy and super-premium spirits to choose from, including whiskey, vodka, tequila, rum, and gin. Beyond alcohol, common ingredients for mixology include juices and syrups, as well as herbs, spices and other flavorings. A handful of classic garnishes—such as olives, maraschino cherries, lemons, and limes—should also be kept on hand for customizing drinks.
By having the right bar tools and ingredients on hand, you’ll be able to whip up all your favorite drinks quickly and easily. Whether you’re crafting classic cocktails or experimenting with off-the-wall concoctions, with the right tools and ingredients you’ll have all the bases covered. So don’t forget to stock up your home bar with the essentials and have fun mixology with your friends!
Rules of Etiquette for Enjoying Mixology Responsibly
Mixology is an art form, but it is one that can be easily abused. Knowing the rules of etiquette for consuming alcoholic beverages is a vitally important aspect of social responsibility that must be taken into consideration if you’re going to enjoy mixology responsibly. Here are a few guidelines to consider while enjoying mixology responsibly:
- First, ensure that you always drink responsibly and within your personal limits. Consuming more than you should can lead to dangerous levels of intoxication, and outcomes that range from embarrassing to potentially deadly. If you plan to consume alcohol, please be sure to alternate between alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to slow down the pace of your drinking and remain sober.
- Secondly, it’s important for you to remember that you should never provide alcohol to anyone that is not of legal drinking age or anyone who has lost the capacity to make sound judgment from sobriety. If someone appears to be intoxicated, do your part as a responsible mixologist and ensure that they do not consume any more alcohol.
- Finally, practice common courtesy. When approached by someone who is intoxicated and trying to converse with you, politely excuse yourself and remind them that they should not be drinking.
By following these basic rules of etiquette for enjoying mixology responsibly, you can make sure you are staying in line with responsible drinking behavior and staying safe.