Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to get your MBA, ace your business school degree, or just brush up on some business lessons? Are you preparing for the GMAT or other university entrance exams? Whether you're seeking an educational boost for your college or career studies, or just want to learn more about leadership, there's a YouTube channel that's perfect for you. Keep reading to explore some of the best channels offering insightful and engaging lessons related to MBA, business, and university life.
Mba: Top Youtube Channels
Prafull MBA CHAI WALA
Prafull Billore MBA CHAI WALA is a YouTube channel founded by Prafull Billore, an MBA graduate from India. On his channel, viewers can get insight into his journey from being a Chaiwala, to achieving his MBA dream, to learning valuable business and social lessons. He covers various topics ranging from finance and marketing to entrepreneurship and career advice. His channel is an entertaining and inspiring look into the life of an MBA Chaiwala.
The BYU MBA YouTube channel provides a wealth of knowledge to its subscribers about the MBA experience. With videos from industry professionals and guest lecturers, followers can gain insight on business strategies, globalization, and the impact of society on a business. It is a great resource for students of business and those interested in expanding their business knowledge.
MBA Crystal Ball
MBA Crystal Ball is a YouTube channel offering comprehensive resources for prospective MBA students, including services such as mba admissions consulting, gmat coaching, mba essay editing, mba interviews, and mba careers guidance. Additionally, the channel features helpful tips and advice for MBA applicants to help them ace the GMAT and write the best essays. Visitors can also take advantage of the online GMAT course offered by MBA Crystal Ball to better prepare for the exam.
Shiksha.com is an educational YouTube channel that provides students with resources for college selection, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced preparation, CAT 2023 entrance exams, reviews of colleges in India, IIT Bombay and other IITs tours, and advice for best engineering colleges in India. They have tips and tricks for getting into M.B.A.s, as well as resources for learning and succeeding in their desired college experiences.
The UCLAAnderson YouTube channel is a great resource for prospective MBA students looking to learn more about the UCLA Anderson School of Management in Los Angeles. It offers insightful videos about their MBA program and a closer look at the world-renowned business school in the heart of Westwood. With interviews and discussions from faculty, students, and alumni, you'll easily be able to get an insight into the culture of the school and the atmosphere of UCLA Anderson.
Stanford Graduate School of Business
The Stanford Graduate School of Business YouTube channel is a hub for aspiring MBA students and business professionals, featuring insightful lectures and talks on business and management topics, top MBA programs, executive education, and public speaking. With content from esteemed Stanford GSB faculty, it is one of the top destinations to gain a deeper understanding of business and its related topics.
Harvard Business School
The Harvard Business School YouTube channel provides insightful and engaging content related to MBA programs, business management, leadership, strategy, innovation, and more. Looking for the latest in business and management education? Harvard Business School is the place to be, and their YouTube channel is an invaluable resource of knowledge and guidance. Utilize the channel to gain access to their cutting-edge insights on all things related to business, mba, innovation, and more. Follow the Harvard Business School YouTube channel to expand your business acumen and have a better understanding of the ever-changing business world.
GMAT Club's YouTube channel shares valuable resources for MBA hopefuls looking to ace their GMAT prep and improve their chances of getting into their dream business school. Categories range from MBA admissions advice to MBA application essays, from interviews with top MBA schools to helpful videos on getting into business school. There's something for everyone who hopes to get accepted into a great MBA program. So if you're aiming for an MBA and looking for some great advice and guidance, GMAT Club's YouTube channel is the place to go!
Richard Walls - Career Dev & Finance
Richard Walls' YouTube channel, The Richard Walls, offers MBA-level advice, career development guidance, and personal finance tips to help viewers achieve career success and financial goals. Richard helps viewers build wealth, advance in their profession, and achieve financial success by offering an online MBA and other useful resources.
The Career Protocol YouTube channel provides valuable MBA advice from Angela Guido, an MBA admissions consultant and MBA Monday expert. Featuring helpful videos on a range of topics, including MBA programs and career advice, the channel provides viewers with the necessary insights and knowledge needed to understand MBA admissions and career protocol. With an emphasis on professional development, the channel is a valuable resource for any aspiring MBA applicant.
Rareliquid's YouTube channel provides an insightful look at topics such as why one might quit investment banking, what it's like to work in investment banking, and the salary associated with a career in investment banking. It also covers topics related to leaving JP Morgan and other investment banks and provides an introduction to investment banking for those curious about the profession. Topics such as why one might quit JP Morgan, as well as investment banking as a whole, can also be explored on Rareliquid's channel.
Firm Learning is an essential YouTube channel for business students and MBA graduates looking to succeed in their career. It teaches a variety of topics such as presentation skills, business presentation, strategy consulting, case interview, and consulting interview. It also offers useful advice and tips on how to make successful management presentations and increase their chances of career success. With its wealth of educational resources, Firm Learning is the perfect choice for business administration students.
The IIM Guy
The IIM Guy YouTube channel is a great resource for MBA students and professionals. The channel offers in-depth reviews of both old and new IIMs, profiles of top MBA programs, and informative comparisons of the differences between a new IIM and an old IIM. They also provide advice on researching versus consulting and provide advice on choosing Tier 2 B-schools. All content is delivered in an entertaining and accessible way.
Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management
The Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management YouTube channel showcases the world-class business school's MBA, Executive MBA, and other graduate programs. The school is the highest ranked business school in the Southeast, and is part of one of the most renowned universities in the world, Vanderbilt University. Its renowned Black VU program provides executive-level training for professionals from diverse backgrounds. With its MBA, Executive MBA, and other degree programs, the Owen Graduate School of Management is an ideal choice for ambitious business people looking to further their careers.
Cat preparation-iQuanta is a YouTube channel that provides free, comprehensive online coaching and preparation for the Common Admission Test (CAT). It offers CAT courses, video lectures, and other resources to help students of all levels succeed in the CAT 2020 and CAT 2021 exams. It also has a range of engaging LRDI videos that can help students make the most of their CAT preparation.
Emory University's Goizueta Business School
Emory University's Goizueta Business School YouTube channel is a resource to explore their MBA program and research. Whether you are looking to start your college experience or advance your career, Goizueta Business School provides a rich blend of the world-class higher ed experience, business insight, and a supportive community. From student life to faculty research, their channel provides an in-depth look into their MBA program and its potential to create a lasting impact.
Shweta Arora's YouTube channel provides comprehensive guidance for MBA exam preparation, especially the Common Admission Test (CAT). She offers skill building courses and talks about life at IIM Ahmedabad, a premier institute for MBA in India. With her experience from Delhi University, she also assists non-engineers in fulfilling their MBA dreams.
Different MBA Program Specializations to Consider
If you’re considering an MBA program, one of the decisions you’ll need to make is which specialization to pursue. MBA programs can cover a wide range of topics from the basics of business to specialized topics such as digital marketing or healthcare. With so many options available, it can be hard to know where to begin. Here are a few MBA program specializations you might want to consider.
- Technology-based business strategies are becoming increasingly important as the digital landscape continues to evolve; an MBA program in information systems could provide you with the know-how to make the most of these opportunities. This field covers the basic principles of information systems management, exploring how to develop, deploy, and manage systems. You’ll also learn how to use data to create business value, and how to apply analytical thinking to online operations.
- Healthcare systems are complex, and so the management of these operations requires an understanding of the industry. An MBA in healthcare management teaches the fundamentals required to manage a healthcare organization. Courses include healthcare policy and market analysis, healthcare financing, healthcare information systems, and others. This specialization can open up a whole host of career opportunities, from hospital administrator to healthcare consultant. With the changing healthcare landscape, this degree can be invaluable for individuals hoping to make a big impact in the sector.
No matter which field you decide to specialize in, an MBA program can open up exciting opportunities in your chosen field. Thinking carefully about the specialization you choose is an important part of the process, and can help ensure you gain the skills and knowledge you need to excel in the industry. With these specializations in mind, you can make an informed decision that best meets your goals.
How to Properly Research MBA Programs
It can be overwhelming researching different MBA programs when it comes to making a decision. Knowing where to start and what information to look for is a key factor for not just finding the right MBA program, but also for making the best decision for your future. Here are a few tips on how to properly research MBA programs:
- First and foremost, take your time when looking into each MBA program you’re interested in. Make sure to look at the curriculum and review what type of courses will be offered as each program typically focuses on different areas, depending on its purpose. Every school has access to different resources and can even provide you with unique experiences, so it is extremely important to do your due diligence and assess the strengths and weaknesses of each program.
- Another factor to consider when researching MBA programs is to find out the types of internships or career opportunities you could have access to if you decide to attend. Many MBA programs provide students with career resources such as networking events and even job fairs, so make sure to check these out and research what kind of businesses or companies are associated with the school. Also, see if the school offers alumni mentoring programs in order to see if past graduates have been successful in their respective fields.
- Finally, get a good grasp of the overall cost associated with the MBA program. MBA programs can be expensive, so make sure that you are aware of any fees associated with such programs and you understand how they will be funded. Also, look into scholarship and financial aid opportunities that you may be eligible for in order to help reduce the financial burden.
By taking the necessary steps to properly research MBA programs, you can ensure that you are making an informed decision and choosing a program that is best suited to your individual needs and aspirations. Ultimately, the more effort you put into researching MBA programs now, the easier it will be for you to make a decision in the future.
Choosing the Right University for an MBA
Choosing the right university for an MBA can be a daunting task, as there are so many options available. With an MBA providing highly sought after qualifications and a vast range of potential career opportunities, the right university is essential to making the most of these potential opportunities.
- When looking at potential universities, it’s important to consider a range of factors in order to find the best fit for an individual. Firstly, it is essential to consider the different types of MBA available, such as part-time, full-time and distance learning. Knowing the likely workload and demand of the particular MBA course is key to finding a university that suits your commitments and lifestyle. Furthermore, gaining insight into the reputation and recognition of the university and alumni network can help to ensure future success.
- Other factors to consider can include the location of the university, a competitive fee structure and any speciality areas that the university offers. Additionally, look up reviews from current and past students to gain a real-world insight into what the university is really like. This should provide clarity on the quality of teaching, student amenities and the individual services provided by the university.
Overall, research is key when it comes to choosing the right university. Consider the above factors to help ensure that the university fits your needs and provides the right foundation for success in the future. By taking the time to research, it is possible to make an informed decision concerning the best university for an MBA.