Are you ready to explore the amazing world of Lebanese cuisine and cooking? From traditional recipes to street food finds, this list of the best YouTube Channels for Lebanese food, travel, recipes, and cooking will have you discovering something new with every video you watch. Get ready to find your new favorite YouTube channels for discovering more about Lebanese food and how to cook! Read on for more information.
Lebanese food: Top Youtube Channels
Nour Cooks Lebanese
Nour Cooks Lebanese is a YouTube channel focused on sharing Lebanese cuisine, lifestyle, and food. With a variety of videos, viewers can learn how to make authentic Lebanese dishes, learn more about Lebanese culture, and explore a unique and flavorful cuisine. Tune in for a delicious and educational experience.
Maha's Lebanese Cuisine
Maha's Lebanese Cuisine YouTube channel offers viewers authentic, homemade Lebanese food recipes, as demonstrated by an experienced Lebanese chef. Learn how to make exquisite Middle Eastern dishes, such as the best hummus and tabouli, as well as reviews of the best restaurants in Lebanon. This is the go-to channel for anyone interested in Lebanese food recipes, cooking tips, and more.
Anthony Rahayel's YouTube channel is a must-watch for anyone interested in Lebanese food. He uses his time in Lebanon to explore local villages, visit food factories, and uncover unique food discoveries. He also shares a behind-the-scenes look at how food is made, and provides helpful tips and tricks to help viewers understand the breadth of Lebanese cuisine.
Plant Based Folk
Plant Based Folk is a vegan cooking and lifestyle YouTube channel that shares recipes and tips for making vegan Lebanese food. The channel is full of helpful guides on how to cook vegan and plant-based dishes, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to make vegan Lebanese food. Plant Based Folk is perfect for vegans looking to learn more about vegan cooking and explore more vegan-friendly dishes.
Hungry Man Kitchen
The Hungry Man Kitchen YouTube channel is a great source for those interested in learning how to make traditional and authentic Mediterranean, Turkish, and Lebanese dishes. From street food to homemade breads, the channel has a wide variety of recipes for all sorts of delicious homemade meals. Hear the satisfying ASMR of a real home kitchen while you watch cooking demonstrations of the best and most authentic dishes. Enjoy learning how to create the best homemade dishes with Hungry Man Kitchen!
Middle Eats is a YouTube channel dedicated to Middle Eastern dishes and recipes. On the channel, viewers can find amazing Lebanese, Egyptian, and other Middle Eastern food recipes. Lebanese, Egyptian, and Middle Eastern food including delicious recipes, mouth-watering dishes, and instructions for how to make them at home, are all showcased on Middle Eats. From hearty stews to flavorful grills, Middle Eats is the perfect place to find Middle Eastern food inspiration.
Chef Ahmad's Kitchen
Chef Ahmad's Kitchen is a popular YouTube channel featuring a variety of delicious recipes ranging from traditional Lebanese and Arabic delicacies to Mediterranean favourites and even French and Italian cuisine. Learn how to make tasty desserts, cakes and breads, as well as creative oven-baked dishes and crispy fried chicken. Follow Chef Ahmad as he takes your tastebuds on a flavourful journey through the wonderful world of Lebanese and Mediterranean cooking!
Zaatar and Zaytoun
Zaatar and Zaytoun YouTube channel is your source for everything Lebanese food related. You'll find delicious recipes, cooking classes, tips, and more. Whether you're a beginner or a professional chef, learn from the experts at Zaatar and Zaytoun to bring the delicious flavors of Lebanese cuisine into your kitchen. From traditional recipes to modern recipes, this channel is your ticket to the flavors and aromas of Lebanese food. Enjoy!
Quick and Budget-Friendly Lebanese Recipes
Nothing can be more inviting than a flavorful, nutrient and budget-friendly recipe. Lebanese cuisine is a reflection of its diverse culture that incorporates influences from Europe and the Middle East. It presents a delicate balance of delicate herbs, spices, and vegetables fight against the bold flavors of fresh ingredients. Here’s a compilation of quick and budget-friendly Lebanese recipes that will tantalize your taste-buds and give your wallet some well-deserved rest.
- Try this one-pot healthy lunch recipe of Lebanese rice and chicken. All you need are some simple ingredients like chicken breasts, combined with spices, saffron, and brown rice. Then add half a cup of tomato juice. Add a bit of dried parsley, chopped red chilli, garlic, onions, and diced tomatoes. Cook it all together for 25 mins and voila!
- Another super simple and delicious meal is vegetarian fatayer. Put together your ingredients; onions, garlic, olive oil, parsley, ground cumin, sugar, and semolina. Then, prepare a yeast mixture by combining it with warm water and a pinch of salt. After about 20 minutes you will have a well-risen dough mixture. Make small balls of the dough and add a spoonful of the onion-herb-spices mix into each. Bake it on a tray for about 15 mins at 170 degrees Celcius and you have yourself a delicious, vegetarian Lebanese dish.
These recipes are easy, affordable, and quite healthy. Not to mention, entire families can enjoy them together, making the experience all the more enjoyable. Hence, try out these quick and budget-friendly Lebanese recipes and explore the richness and full variety of Lebanese Cuisine.
10 Delicious Lebanese Dishes To Try
If you’ve ever been curious about Lebanese cuisine, now is the perfect time to give it a try! Lebanese food is some of the most flavorful and complex in the world, with a careful blend of spices and herbs used to create unique flavors and textures. If you’re looking for a culinary adventure, these 10 delicious Lebanese dishes are the perfect place to start.
- Kibbeh: this flavorful dish is made from ground lamb or beef mixed with cracked wheat and spices. Kibbeh is often fried and served with greens and pickles.
- Tabbouleh: a refreshing salad made with bulgur, herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers, mint, garlic and onion.
- Hummus: a popular dip made with chickpeas, sesame oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Falafel: made with ground chickpeas, herbs and spices, these deep-fried balls are often served in sandwiches with hummus, tahini and vegetables.
- Fattoush: a crunchy salad made from diced vegetables, herbs, and pita chips, seasoned with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Kafta: spiced ground meat (beef, lamb, goat) mixed with onions and parsley then grilled on skewers.
- Baba Ganoush: this smokey dip is made from mashed eggplants, tahini, garlic and lemon juice.
- Warak Enab: vine leaves filled with rice, herbs, and spices and cooked in a tomato sauce.
- Sfiha: a Lebanese pizza pocket filled with ground beef, onions, tomatoes and spices, and baked in a thin, pita-like dough.
- Lebanese Sweets: including Baklawa (a nut-filled pastry) and Konafa (a shredded wheat-based pastry, often filled with cream or nuts).
Lebanese cooking is vibrant, flavorful, and satisfying. From traditional dishes like Hummus and Falafel to treats like Baklawa and Konafa, there are so many delicious dishes to discover. Try your hand at these 10 classic Lebanese dishes and you’ll enjoy a world-class culinary experience!
A Guide to Spices Used in Lebanese Cooking
Lebanese cooking is known for its unique and exciting flavors which are created through an incredible variety of spices. From sweet to savory, there are so many delicious combinations available to the savvy Lebanese chef. To make the most of these flavors, it is important to understand the types of spices used in Lebanese cooking. This guide will provide an overview of the most common spices used in Lebanese cuisine.
- Garlic is a key flavoring element in many Lebanese dishes. It is often used in regional favorites such as kibbeh, hummus, and tabbouleh. Garlic’s aromatic flavor is unmistakable in the dish, but it can be used in small amounts in order to control the intensity of the taste.
- In addition to garlic, other herbs, such as thyme, oregano, and parsley, are also commonly used. These herbs are usually either fresh or dried, and are added to dishes to give them a burst of flavor.
- Sumac is a type of berry which is wildly popular in the Mediterranean region and is often seen as an essential component of the Lebanese kitchen. The tart and sour nuance of sumac can be used to give an interesting twist to dishes which could benefit from a slight acidity. It is often sprinkled on top of salads, vegetables, and fish for a finishing touch.
- Similarly, za’atar, is a combination of herbs, which is blended with sesame seeds, salt, and sumac. This mixture is often used as a condiment, sprinkled on hummus or added to bread before baking for extra flavor.
In conclusion, a variety of spices are necessary to fully capture the depth of flavors found in Lebanese cuisine. Garlic, herbs, sumac, and za’atar are all excellent elements which bring that special something to the food. So next time you’re looking to spice up a meal, remember this comprehensive guide to the spices used in Lebanese cooking.