Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to learn English for job interviews? Then you've come to the right place! We've gathered the top channels that focus on English for job interviews so you can find the one that best suits your needs. From learning English vocabulary to finding interview questions and answers to mastering spoken English, these channels have it all. Read on to find the perfect channel to get insight on job hunting, career advice, and education.
Job interview: Top Youtube Channels
CareerVidz is a YouTube channel that provides knowledge and advice about job interviews. It offers a range of informational videos, including examples of interview questions and answers, interview tips, interview techniques, behavioral and situational interview questions, and how to pass an interview. It also has tailored videos for people seeking entry into the police force, armed forces, and royal air force.
Indeed is a YouTube channel that offers job seekers helpful guides and tips on finding, preparing for, and succeeding in job interviews. It offers career advice and job search tips, as well as working with job seekers to find the right job. The channel also provides videos on how to become a job seeker, career coach, career tips, and career guides. Indeed is dedicated to helping job seekers reach their career goals.
Andrew LaCivita's YouTube channel is an invaluable resource for job seekers. With videos on topics such as career coaching, leadership development, job search, career change, job interview techniques, salary negotiation, cover letter development, and more, it is a great place to get help finding a job and succeeding in the workplace.
Don Georgevich's YouTube channel offers invaluable job related resources for job seekers, such as job interview tips and coaching, how to answer interview questions, behavioral questions, job interview help, and how to pass a job interview. His channel is perfect for those who want to gain mastery in the art of interviewing and land their dream job.
Thomas Frank's YouTube channel is a great source of helpful advice and strategies to improve job interviews, productivity, studying, and learning. His content covers topics such as how to learn, study skills, study tips, and life hacks. He provides practical advice that anyone can use to get the most out of their studies and reach their potential. Follow Thomas Frank to maximize your learning and productivity!
A Life After Layoff
A Life After Layoff YouTube channel is a practical resource for those searching for a new job. It offers informative videos on topics such as how to interview, job interview tips, interview questions, and answers, interview skills, and interview preparation. By following the advice of this channel, viewers can feel more confident and prepared when it comes to their job search.
Self Made Millennial
The Self Made Millennial YouTube Channel is hosted by Madeline Mann, and provides helpful advice, tips, and hacks to help millennials find their desired job. She covers topics such as how to ace job interviews, how to find the right career, how to post on LinkedIn, job search advice, and how to effectively follow up with employers. One can also find insightful advice on interview questions, behavioral interview questions, and phone interview questions and answers.
EMMOTION by Marat
EMMOTION by Marat is an informative YouTube channel focused on providing guidance and tips on how to Interview and present yourself professionally. With advice on topics ranging from how to write a resume, job interview tips, answering interview questions, and LinkedIn tips and tutorials, job seekers are sure to find something useful from this channel. Topics such as preparing for a video interview, resume writing tips, and career advice are all on offer to help Job Seekers make the most of their job search.
Body Language Tips to Nail a Job Interview
Job interviews can be tricky, and you want to make sure that you present yourself as the most suitable candidate. While you might think it's all about your resume and skills, body language also plays an important role! Here are some tips to help you nail your job interview and make a lasting impression:
- First and foremost, maintain strong eye contact. Look the interviewer in the eye and exhale all the anxiousness. Make sure to keep back your shoulders, keep your head up, and smile when appropriate. Another important tip is to use open body language by leaning slightly forward, being mindful of your body during the conversation, and nodding in agreement when appropriate. Being mindful of your body during the conversation lets the interviewer know that you're engaged in conversation and not just trying to get through the interview.
- Finally, make sure you have a firm handshake when greeting the interviewer. A strong handshake conveys self-confidence and is a key component of the first impression. But don’t forget to maintain your posture throughout the entire interview. Sitting up straight and leaning in when asked a question shows that you care and are genuinely interested in the process. Don’t forget some basic ideas, like keeping your hands and feet still, not playing with anything, or crossing your arms or legs.
Overall, body language is an important part of making a good impression and conveying a professional demeanor on the job. With these simple tips, you can have a great chance at nailing your job interview.
Common Mistakes to Avoid at a Job Interview
One of the most stressful experiences of one's career is the job interview. As hard as it may be, it is important to remember to avoid common mistakes during the job interview, especially if a good impression is to be made.
- First, it is important to remember that the job interview is one of the times in the recruitment process where the applicant has to be professional. Being dressed for the occasion, maintaining eye contact, having good posture and giving a firm handshake are all important components of making a good impression. Even if the job is for a more casual environment, it is still a good practice to dress professionally.
- Another important thing to remember is to show enthusiasm for the job and research the company beforehand. The interviewer will be looking for an applicant who is interested in learning more about the company and has the skills to work. An applicant who has done some research before the interview and is eager to share their ideas shows that they are taking the whole experience seriously.
- Finally, it is important to allow time for questions, as it is a great opportunity to highlight strengths and show that the applicant is truly interested in the job. Being able to answer the questions concisely and confidently is also important, as it shows that the applicant is competent and can think on their feet.
In conclusion, there are several mistakes to avoid when attending a job interview. Being dressed appropriately, displaying enthusiasm for the job, researching the company ahead of time and allowing time for questions are all important components of a successful job interview. By avoiding common mistakes, an applicant can make an even better impression and be seen as the ideal candidate for the job.
How to Answer Difficult Questions in a Job Interview
Answering difficult questions in a job interview will allow potential employers to determine whether you are a suitable fit for the position. Rehearsing and preparing for a job interview is probably one of the most important steps of the hiring process. By taking the time to prepare for difficult questions, you will be able to demonstrate your confidence, composure, and communication skills.
- The first step to answering difficult questions in a job interview is to remain professional, courteous, and calm. Even if you are caught off guard, remain positive and clearly communicate your answer. Make sure to use language that is appropriate for the situation and demonstrate confidence and composure when answering. Employers are looking for positive answers that show your critical thinking skills.
- Lastly, remember to take your time when answering a difficult question. Do not rush to answer and it is ok to pause and think before responding. Thinking through your answer will help provide a more comprehensive and confident response. Additionally, if you do not understand the question make sure to ask for clarity and ask for examples if needed. Taking a few moments to think can definitely help improve your answer. Taking the time to properly prepare for a job interview and thorough rehearsal is key to answering difficult questions.
By following these tips and honing your communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate poise, confidence and etiquette during the job interview process. Good luck!