Are you looking for the best YouTube channels for ISTJ, MBTI, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ, and ISTP personalities? If so, you've come to the right place. We have compiled a list of the top YouTube channels that are specifically tailored to these different personality types. With these YouTube channels, you can gain a deeper understanding of what makes you unique and special, as well as hone in on skills and knowledge needed to develop your personality and reach your potential. So, if you're ready to dive in and learn more about yourself, then read on and discover the best YouTube channels for each of the above personality types. Let the journey begin!
Personality Hacker is a YouTube channel focusing on personal development based on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Jungian cognitive functions. It features videos and content related to the eight main types (ISTJ, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ENFJ, ENTJ, and ENFP) as well as helpful tips and advice on how to develop and better understand our own personalities.
C.S. Joseph's YouTube channel provides viewers with expert insight into the 16 Personalities of Meyers Briggs and ISTJ from Jungian typology. He covers topics such as the four side dynamics of the 16 types, MBTI stereotypes, and 16 Personalities stereotyopes. He provides comprehensive explanations of each of the personalities within the 16 Personalities framework.
A psychology nerd YouTube channel typically covers topics such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Enneagram of Personality to help viewers understand their individual personality type, such as ISTJ, or Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. It offers useful insights and advice to help them gain a deeper self-understanding.
Types Of The Mind
Types Of The Mind is a YouTube channel that provides insight into social psychology and the Myers-Briggs 16 Type Indicator (MBTI). It offers comprehensive explanations of the 16 personalities, also providing advice and guidance for those who fall into the INTJ, INFP, and ISTJ types. Additionally, this channel offers personality guides and advice about how to attract those with the 16 personalities.
The MBTI memes YouTube channel is a funny and informative channel that provides entertaining clips about the 16 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality types. It takes a lighthearted and humorous approach to the study of psychology while showcasing various clips from ISTJ, INFP, INTP, INFJ, and other personality types. Content includes various meme compilation videos, MBTI trivia, hilarious personality archetypes, and more. It's a great channel for anyone interested in the MBTI and looking for some funny moments and insights.
Denial Typea's YouTube channel is a great source of information about the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and understanding different personality types. It specializes in exploring the 16 different personality types ranging from ISTJ and ENFP to INTJ and ISFJ, as well as their cognitive functions. It is an excellent resource for those looking to understand the complexities of each personality type.
PSYCH-O Psychology is a YouTube channel hosted by Frank James INFJ, dedicated to exploring interesting psychology facts, MBTI tests, 16 personalities tests, and the INFJ personality type. This channel also features content related to Heyoka Empaths and INFJ Heyoka Empaths, making it a valuable resource for ISTJ and other personality types.
Monica Esper's YouTube channel is a great resource for Spanish speakers interested in Myers Briggs and the 16 Personalities. She provides educational videos and discussion about the various personality types, such as ISTJ, INTJ, INTP, and ENTP. She also has a specific focus on MBTI in Spanish, so be sure to check out her channel, Monica MBTI!
Joyce Meng's YouTube channel offers insights and advice on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, helping viewers to better understand their temperament and how that interacts with the world around them. Utilizing the sixteen personalities, MBTI, Jungian psychology, Fe, Ni, Ne and Se, Joyce's channel provides helpful information on topics such as type talks and ISTJ.
M B T I • me
M B T I ? me is a YouTube channel that creates fun and informative videos about the 16 personalities of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). It includes educational content about the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Feeling personality types, and also features hilarious memes pertaining to the eight types (ISTJ, INFJ, INTJ, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, ESTJ, and ESFP). For anyone curious about the MBTI, this is a great place to start learning.
Common Characteristics of ISTJ Types
When it comes to personality type, few types enjoy more popularity than ISTJ. ISTJ stands for Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judgement and refers to an individual who prefers to have inner reflection, uses data from the past to inform their decisions, likes to think logically and juddies information based on past experiences. People who identify as ISTJs often showcase certain observations and traits when it comes to the way they engage with the world, interact with others and approach life.
- One of the most common characteristics of ISTJ type people is that they are dependable and reliable. They will bring their expertise and loyalty to any job or task they undertake, and will take pride in their accomplishments. They are very organized and meticulous with their work, and can excel when given a structured environment in which to thrive. When working on longer-term projects, such as major assignments or career goals, they can be expected to execute that plan, and find ways to equip and develop themselves in order to reach their end goal.
- ISTJs also take plenty of value in relationships and are intent on finding long-term commitments. They may not always display outward signs of affection, but they will value their relationships on a deeper level and be selective about who they choose to invest in. As they rarely speak their feelings, they can be expected to show love and support to their significant other through practical means, such as taking responsibility for essential tasks or opening up their space for those in need. Ultimately, for ISTJ types, it's best to communicate feelings frequently and openly to ensure their relationships are healthy and connected.
In summary, ISTJ types tend to be reliable, organized, and focused on long-term commitments. They are driven to succeed and support those closest to them. They may not appear to show expressing emotions outwardly, but they are often invested and protective of those in their lives. With clear and honest communication, ISTJ types can maintain their relationships and strive for an overall successful life.
Challenges Faced By ISTJ Types
For those unfamiliar with the Myers-Briggs personality type, those who are classified as ISTJ-- Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging-- are known for their practical and responsible approach to problem-solving and making decisions. While this reserved and detail-oriented nature makes them dependable and methodical thinkers, it can also be difficult to live up to such high expectations. Here are a few of the common challenges faced by ISTJ types:
- One big challenge ISTJs deal with is their tendency to be too harsh on themselves and struggle to let go of mistakes and failures. They tend to take criticism hard, and despite their acute problem-solving abilities, they may suffer from a lack of creative confidence. They also can become overwhelmed in social situations, often feeling exhausted after interacting with too many people and needing a significant amount of alone time to restore their energy levels.
- Finally, a common problem ISTJs experience is difficulty turning down requests or opportunities, which can lead to feeling overburdened and unable to set boundaries. They may struggle to say “no” in order to prioritize their wellbeing and mental health, leading to feelings of resentment and burnout.
ISTJs are capable of amazing things and it’s important that they recognize and allow themselves to rest and take a break as well, without feeling guilty about it. With dedication and understanding, ISTJ types can learn to navigate these challenges and thrive in life.
Career Options for the ISTJ
ISTJs are well-suited to a variety of career options. As logical, orderly, and responsible individuals, ISTJs are professionals capable of thriving in a structured environment. ISTJs are highly organized and have a strong focus on detail, making them well-suited for careers that require precision and following a set of rules.
- One of the best jobs for an ISTJ is in accounting. With their penchant for organization, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of numbers, ISTJs have the perfect skill set for a career in accounting. Another great option for ISTJ individuals is the field of cybersecurity. With their natural ability to adhere to a specific plan and structure, ISTJs can work to protect an organization from cyber threats.
- Lastly, ISTJs should also consider a career in website development. This career not only utilizes their organizing skills, but also allows them to be creative, as website development requires design skills and knowledge of computer programming.
With their analytical minds and capacity to process data, ISTJs are some of the best candidates for this career.