Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to help you better understand yourself and your interests? If you've ever Googled INTJ, MBTI, INFJ, INFP, ENTJ, or 16 Personalities, then you'll be interested to learn about these YouTube channels dedicated to personal growth and better understanding of your unique personality type. Whether you're an INTJ or an INTP, an ISFJ or an ENFJ, we've got everything you need to make sure you choose the perfect channels for your growth. Keep reading to find out more!
INTJ University is a YouTube channel that provides a comprehensive overview of the INTJ personality type, which is one of the sixteen Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality types. The channel offers insights into the INTJ personality type and provides informative videos about the 16 Types/16 Personalities. INTJ University is a great source for anyone wishing to learn more about the INTJ personality.
Personality Hacker is a YouTube channel that focuses on personal development through the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) framework. They provide valuable advice to Introverted Intuitive types (INTP, INTJ, INFJ, and INFP) as well as Extraverted Intuitive types (ENTJ, ENFJ, ENFP, and ENTP). They also offer in-depth videos about the basics of MBTI and suggest real-world solutions for type-related issues.
C.S. Joseph is a YouTube channel that explores INTJ personality types and other Meyers Briggs MBTI stereotypes, along with explaining the 16 Personalities and 16 Types. It covers topics such as Four Side Dynamics, Jungian Typology, and the 16 Personalities Stereotypes. It is an excellent resource for learning more about various personality types and deepening one's understanding of themselves.
Joyce Meng's YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone looking to learn more about the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the 16 Personalities. Through her Type Talks series, Joyce dives deeper into each of the four letters of the MBTI, exploring the Fe, Ni, Ne, and Se cognitive functions and providing insight into Jungian analysis. She is an IntJ, and thus helps provide an educational, knowledgeable, and relatable perspective on the MBTI!
Understand Psychology YouTube channel provides informative videos on topics related to psychology and human behavior, such as psychological facts, personality traits, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, sigma males and females, and alpha males and females. It is an excellent resource for INTPs and INTJs looking to gain a better understanding of psychology.
Denial Typea is a YouTube channel that focuses on topics related to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and individual personality differences. The channel also covers related topics such as cognitive functions, 16personalities, and a series of videos about the various types such as ENTP, ENFP, ISTJ, ISFJ, and INTJ. Denial Typea is a great resource for anyone looking to learn more about their personality.
Ghost of Jung
Ghost of Jung is a YouTube channel hosted by Joe Arrigo that focuses on helping viewers understand their own personalty type as outlined by the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Joe provides in depth explanations on the 16 different types, as proposed by Carl Jung through the MBTI, offering engaging insights into each of the 16 personalities. The channel also has a range of resources related to personality tests, and interviews with intjs and other experts around Myers Briggs personality types.
Power of Psyche
Power of Psyche is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing knowledge and insight into self development and lifelong learning. It offers personal growth resources, life coaching tips, and mental health awareness information catered to each individual's unique INTJ personality type. By tapping into the power of the psyche, it seeks to show its viewers the potential of self education and self developed knowledge. It's a great way to get inspirational advice for growth and development.
How to Effectively Communicate with an INTJ
When it comes to effectively communicating with an INTJ there are a few key points to keep in mind. INTJ personalities tend to be logical, independent, and analytical, so it’s important to remain patient and respectful when discussing any issue with one.
- The first step to effective communication with an INTJ is to remain open and respectful. Be sure to give them time to process any information you give them. It’s important to avoid speaking in generalizations or exaggerations when communicating with an INTJ as they tend to be very detail-oriented. Offering facts and data to back up your points is a great way to ensure they understand the topic and can provide meaningful feedback.
- It’s also important to be mindful when discussing emotions. INTJs tend to have a difficult time expressing and understanding their own emotions, so it is important to create a calm and safe environment where they can understand what is being discussed. Offer gentle empathy and understanding and refrain from making assumptions about their emotions.
Keep communication professional without introducing unwarranted judgment and you should have no trouble effectively connecting with an INTJ.
INTJ Strengths and Weaknesses
INTJ stands for Introverted-Intuitive-Thinking-Judging, and it is a personality type from the famous Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator Test. INTJs are often known as genius personalities due to their ability to think out-of-the box, and their drive to always become better. INTJs have their strengths and weaknesses, just like any other personality type.
- INTJ strengths include hard work, intelligence, independent thinking, self-assurance, and determination. INTJs are highly organized and self-sufficient, preferring to have everything in a declared and orderly fashion. Many INTJs are analytical and rational by nature, and they tend to excel in critical thinking, problem solving, and strategizing. They often times use deep introspection to gain insight into how they can improve and overcome challenges.
- INTJ weaknesses can include stubbornness, arrogance, closed-mindedness, and difficulty in expressing emotion or feelings. INTJ personalities often fail to express themselves properly, since they often believe that their way of thinking is the only correct one. Additionally, INTJs tend to overlook details related to non-essential data as they are often focused on the bigger picture. It can also be difficult for an INTJ to find a healthy balance between their work and personal life. Due to their independent thinking, INTJs may struggle to collaborate, compromise, and resolve conflicts with others.
Overall, INTJs are smart, ambitious, and determined individuals who strive to find better ways of utilizing their capabilities. Despite their weaknesses, their strengths allow them to excel in many areas and they can be highly successful in the right environment. It is important to recognize and understand INTJs to be able to interact with them in a constructive manner. Doing so will help harness their potential and cultivate the best out of them.
Finding Success as an INTJ
If you’re an INTJ, chances are you’ve experienced difficulty finding success throughout life. It’s no surprise, really - INTJ personalities are analytical, introspective, and quite often solitary creatures, which can lead to difficulties in the typical workplace setting. However, that doesn’t mean success must always remain elusive. With the right mindset and a bit of determination, finding success as an INTJ is totally attainable.
- One of the biggest keys for INTJs to find success is to frequently remember their own worth. It’s easy for an individual with such a unique set of values and ideals to feel like an outsider; no less, it’s easy to forget the absolute value that your individualistic traits bring to the team. Keeping a positive attitude, acknowledging the presence of strengths and striving for success can bring great rewards.
- INTJs should also focus on their strengths within the workplace. People with this personality type are very capable of self-starting and problem solving on their own, and should find avenues where they can personally verify their results and be rewarded for their displays of initiative. Additionally, diving into fields that embrace analytical and introspective thinking such as research, engineering, and programming can provide extra incentives and success.
Ultimately it’s the INTJs who are in a unique position to discover and explore the world in ways that others have yet to understand, so don’t be afraid to do just that. Those who dive fearlessly into the unknown often find success awaiting them.