Are you an INFJ or INTP? An INFP or INTJ? Or perhaps an ESFJ or ENTP? If you're on the lookout for some great YouTube channels tailored to your personality type, then look no further. In this article, we will highlight some of the best YouTube channels for each of the 16 personalities, so that you can find the perfect channel for your own individual preferences. Read on to find out more!
Wenzes - INFJ LIFE COACH
Wenzes - INFJ LIFE COACH is a YouTube channel dedicated to sharing tips and strategies to help INFJs live an epic life. Through personal development, INFJs can find their fullest potential, and this channel helps provide direction and motivation on the journey. Wenzes provides resources that aid INFJs in their own self-growth and exploration.
The INFJ Circle
The INFJ Circle is a YouTube channel devoted to helping and exploring the lives of INFJs. It is made up of inspiring videos, interviews, and life advice, all aimed at helping INFJs better understand and live their true potential. The channel serves as a resource for understanding the INFJ personality type and how it influences our everyday lives.
On Track is a YouTube channel dedicated to INFJ personality types. It discusses the theories of Carl Jung and Myers-Briggs, and offers advice for INFJs and Empaths. It provides tips and insights into the core INFJ traits and features videos on the 16 Personality Types and specific INFJ Personality Type. It is a great resource for individuals who are looking to understand and better manage their specific traits and personalities.
Frank James' YouTube channel focuses on discussions related to the INFJ personality type, which is one of the 16 types identified by the Myers Briggs personality test. He provides advice on topics such as INFJ relationships, as well as tips for INFJs and Highly Sensitive Persons. His content is tailored for both INFJ males and females.
Lauren Sapala's YouTube channel is an introverted infj Knowledge & Lifestyle vlog. Her content covers topics ranging from creative writing to self-care to diving into the complexities of the INFJ personality type. With a background in professional writing and personal development, Lauren shares her knowledge and experiences in a way that encourages viewers to grow and learn.
PSYCH-O Psychology is a YouTube channel hosted by Frank James, an INFJ personality type, who discusses MBTI tests, 16 personalities tests, INFJ personality type, INFJ heyoka empaths, and other psychology facts. He aims to help viewers better understand the INFJ and heyoka empath types. With this informative and entertaining channel, viewers can gain a better understanding of these topics and their own self-awareness.
The Mind Notion
The Mind Notion YouTube channel is an INFJ-focused self-help and personality psychology channel that uses Carl Jung's theories, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and the 16 Personalities framework to help people discover their unique personalities and learn how to better thrive in life. The Mind Notion also offers other informative and entertaining videos related to psychology, MBTI, and INFJ.
The Still Improving YouTube channel offers a range of videos on personal development, self improvement and social psychology. They put a special emphasis on understanding INFJ personality types and how to use the social masters principle of charisma on command for personal growth. Their content is always up-to-date and packed with useful, practical advice. Join them on their mission to help you become your best self.
Types Of The Mind
Types Of The Mind is a YouTube channel that offers in-depth explanations of all 16 Myers-Briggs Personality Types (MBTI) as well as advice and guidance for those interested in understanding their own personal identities. The channel provides an introduction to the world of MBTI and popular personality types such as INFJ, INTP & INFP. It is a great resource for learning more about social psychology and how different personality types are attracted to each other. If you're interested in diving deeper into the 16 personalities, the channel is full of engaging videos and helpful information.
Psych IQ is a YouTube channel devoted to helping its viewers understand their INFJ personality type and gain an understanding of psychology facts and mental health topics. It offers videos focused on self development, relationships, and the introverted INFJ type's characteristics. Psych IQ provides an insight into the INFJ personality type and educates its viewers on mental health and self growth.
Overcoming Challenges for INFJs
For INFJs, life in the modern world can be both enriching and challenging. With the world providing an abundance of choices and things that can seem overwhelming, INFJs must find ways to stay focused on their goals and use their intuition to guide them through life’s challenges. Here are some simple ways to help INFJs overcome life’s obstacles:
- First, embrace change. INFJs often feel intimidated by the thought of change, but it is a necessary and unavoidable part of life. Learning to be flexible and open to new ideas and possibilities gives INFJs the courage to explore unknown paths and grow as individuals. Finding mentors and support from other INFJs is a great way to give yourself some strength in times of change and uncertainty.
- Second, stay connected. INFJs are incredibly empathetic and generally have strong interpersonal skills. Maintaining strong relationships can give INFJs a strong support network of family, friends, and colleagues to lean on in times of need. This will strengthen their resolve and keep them energized when they face difficult decisions.
- Lastly, take time out. By taking the time to relax and reflect, INFJs can utilize their powerful intuition to help them make important decisions. Taking time out can also foster creativity and encourage them to explore problems in new and exciting ways. Additionally, this practice gives INFJs a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
These simple steps can help INFJs to both appreciate the challenges of life and find the courage to take the steps necessary to overcome them. Understanding and accepting yourself is the first step in being able to take on the world’s obstacles. By being proactive and taking action in your own life, you can create the kind of future you want.
Strengthening INFJ Relationships with Others
Strengthening INFJ relationships with others starts with us understanding more about ourselves, our needs, and our values. As an INFJ, we need to identify our own strengths and weaknesses to know which attributes to capitalize on and which to work on in any relationships we have. INFJs are usually known for our intuition, deep-thinking, and passion. It's important to have a strong awareness of ourselves so we can determine how to use these traits in a healthy way.
- It's important to understand the connection between our emotions and our logical minds. As INFJs, our feelings are usually at the forefront of our thought processes and can often ‘cloud’ our logic. To strengthen our relationships with others, we have to recognize our feelings while still using our minds to come up with productive outcomes. We need to learn to become aware of our thoughts and how to properly manage our emotions.
- We must also understand the importance of being an active listener in conversations. INFJs tend to listen to others extensively and take in their perspectives before sharing our own. A lot of times we can get so deep in conversations and forget to reciprocate the listening part. But it’s important to remember that the person we’re having the conversation with needs to feel heard as well. It strengthens our relationship when we listen, show empathy, and remind them that we care about how they feel. By improving our active listening skills, we can form deeper relationships with all sorts of people, especially those around us.
When it comes to strengthening our relationships with others, self-awareness and active listening are key to being successful. Being mindful about our emotions and capabilities can help us establish healthier bonds with those around us to create an atmosphere of understanding and trust.
Exploring the Creative Energy of INFJs
In the world of Myers-Briggs personality types, INFJs are creative visionaries who think deeply about the meanings of life and their purpose in the world. Because of their introspective qualities, INFJs often feel an internal sense of creative energy boiling inside them. Exploring the creative energy of INFJs can be a fulfilling journey that leads to great successes and even greater understanding of oneself.
- The creative energy of an INFJ often begins with them letting their imagination wander and explore the inner depths of their psyches. With this inner exploration, INFJs learn to understand their unique energyand establish a connection with the universe. This energy often translates into different forms of art, be it writing, painting, music, or any other form of expression.
- As INFJs explore this creative energy, they often find themselves crafting something that has never been made before. It could be completing a large creative project, writing a new song, developing a new concept, making an invention, or anything else. The energy of INFJs comes from the connection of their inner world to the outer world, making something that can be seen, heard, or felt.
No matter the form, when INFJs explore their creative energy, it can be a beautiful and life-changing experience.