Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to help you get in shape from the comfort of your home? There's no need to go to the gym when you have so many great options for HIIT, exercise, and health-related workouts right at your fingertips! In this article, we'll provide you with an overview of the top YouTube channels dedicated to HIIT, fitness, workouts, abs, and more to help you reach your fitness goals. So, keep reading to discover the best YouTube channels for home workouts!
Hiit: Top Youtube Channels
Group HIIT is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing high intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts for your home. With a variety of HIIT exercises, from bodyweight drills to fun yet challenging HIIT circuits, you will be able to find a workout you love and get a serious fat-burning and muscle-toning workout from the comfort of your living room. Whether you're a beginner or a fitness enthusiast, Group HIIT is the perfect place to get energizing and effective HIIT workouts.
Hiit Music is a YouTube channel devoted to providing high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and Tabata music mixes to motivate your workouts. The channel features a variety of rhythmic and energizing music mixes to get your heart rate going and keep you motivated and focused throughout your HIIT training. With the latest and greatest HIIT tracks, Hiit Music is sure to make any workout an unforgettable experience.
FitnessBlender is a YouTube channel that offers free full-length workout videos ranging from HIIT to Pilates and cardio, as well as free and comprehensive boot camps for home workouts. Its mission is to provide effective and efficient online workouts with no equipment necessary. FitnessBlender is an excellent resource for anyone looking for a well-rounded fitness program.
Heather Robertson's YouTube channel offers high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts that can be completed from the comfort of your home. She has full length free workout videos for women focusing on total body workouts, weight loss, and home workouts. Whether you are just getting into working out or looking for advanced exercises, she has free workouts for all levels.
Caroline Girvan's YouTube channel is an excellent source for high intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts, ab and full body workouts, home and dumbbell workouts. These fun and challenging workouts are perfect for anyone looking to build strength and tone up. So get ready to crush your fitness goals with Caroline Girvan!
Growingannanas is a YouTube channel for intense HIIT home workouts. It features challenging Workouts of the Day, No Equipment HIIT, and Full Body HIIT exercises, and put together a no repeat no equipment New Year Challenge for weight loss. It's the ultimate channel for those wanting to get fit and stay motivated at home.
DanielPT Fitness is a great YouTube channel for those looking to try out a high intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts. Whether you prefer abs workouts, full body workouts, home workouts, kettlebell workouts or dumbbell workouts - this channel has got you covered. It also offers follow along videos and serious workout routines to help you reach your fitness goals.
TIFF x DAN
TIFF x DAN is a YouTube channel dedicated to HIIT and at home workouts for men, with an emphasis on no equipment required. The channel showcases a variety of at home cardio, ab, and strength workouts, as well as targeted 5 minute ab workouts and upper abs training sessions designed to help viewers shed belly fat. With something for everyone, TIFF x DAN make it easy to get your sweat on in the comfort of your own home.
Emkfit is a YouTube channel providing high intensity interval training (HIIT) dance fitness routines inspired by Disney movies, as well as other HIIT-based and at home workouts. Followers can join in for dance workouts, HIIT Hop, and more! Perfect for those who want to get fit and have fun at the same time.
What Kinds of HIIT Workouts Are There?
High-intensity interval training (HIIT workouts) are an efficient way to torch calories fast and get great results! Because HIIT is so versatile, there is a wide range of different workouts which make it the perfect type of exercise for someone who is looking to mix up their routine.
- One common type of HIIT workout is Tabata. This type of workout consists of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Tabata can be done with any type of bodyweight exercises, like squats, burpees, and lunges.
- Another popular HIIT routine is interval running, which can look like sprinting for 30 seconds then jogging for 90 seconds and repeating. These two types of HIIT are just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of other variations to HIIT workouts, like circuit, ladder, and partner training.
- Finally, bodyweight HIIT workouts are great for those who are looking for a bit of a challenge but lack the equipment at a gym like weights. Bodyweight workouts include exercises like burpees, jumping jacks, high knees, and mountain climbers. By incorporating all of these exercises into one workout, you can burn calories and blast fat in no time.
No matter which type of HIIT workout you go for, it’s sure to help you hit your fitness goals. All you have to do is commit to it!
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Doing HIIT
When implementing a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) program into your workout routine, there are some common mistakes that you should be aware of in order to prevent any workout mishaps.
- Firstly, it's important to make sure that you are warming up and cooling down before and after each HIIT session appropriately. Not warming up your muscles prior to an intense HIIT workout can cause an injury, while not cooling down after a HIIT session can cause soreness the next day.
- Secondly, it is important to ensure that you remain consistent when doing HIIT in order to maximize the benefit of the program. Overdoing HIIT and straining your muscles can lead to injuries and fatigue, so be aware of your body and temporary discontinue the program if you feel exhausted or sore.
- Finally, integrating too much variety into your HIIT workouts can cause a loss in motivation or confusion regarding your routine. Find one or two HIIT styles that you enjoy, and focus on mastering those exercises instead of constantly switching up your routine.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can safely and effectively use HIIT to add variety to your workout routine. Remember to not overdo it and to remain consistent in order to reap all of the benefits HIIT has to offer.
Creating Your Own HIIT Routine
Creating your own HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) routine is an effective way to get in an intense workout without spending hours in the gym. HIIT is popular for good reason, as it offers all the benefits of a hard cardio session, but in a fraction of the time. With HIIT, you’re able to build strength, speed, and agility in a powerful and efficient manner.
- Fortunately, it doesn’t take a lot of expertise to create your own HIIT routine. To begin, pick four to six exercises, such as squats, push-ups, burpees, and jump squats. Then, set specific time frames for each exercise, such as 30 seconds of squats, followed by 20 seconds of push-ups, and so on. Rest periods between each exercise can range from 10 to 60 seconds. Then, repeat the sequence and try to work your way up to 10 rounds.
- Be sure to give your HIIT routine variety by mixing up the exercises as well as the time frames and rest periods. Also, keep in mind that HIIT is an intense exercise, so leave yourself plenty of time to recover between sessions. When done properly and consistently, you’ll be amazed at the results!
With your own personalized HIIT routine, you can be assured of a powerful workout that will yield results in no time.