Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to help you deep-dive into the world of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and its eight personality types (ESTP, INFP, INFJ, INTJ, INTP, ENTP, ENFP, ENFJ, ENTJ)? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place! Let us explore the different YouTube channels that cater to individual types of people as well as those that feature content dedicated to the different types. By the end of this article, you will know of the best YouTube channels that will give you valuable resources on the subject. So read on to find out more!
C.S. Joseph's YouTube channel has become a popular source of inspiration and education for those interested in understanding Myers Briggs and Jungian Typology. His videos focus on the ESTP type, demystifying ENTP, ESFJ, ISTP, and other 16 personalities. He also addresses the stereotypes associated with each type and debunks them. His approach to teaching typology also includes the four Side Dynamics, interpersonally connecting the 16 personalities.
Joyce Meng's YouTube channel is focused on Myers-Briggs personality typing and her journey exploring the different temperaments of the ESTP (Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception) type. She discusses the MBTI, 16 personalities, and Jungian archetypes while exploring the function pair Fe (Extraverted Feeling) and Ni (Introverted Intuition), as well as Ne (Extraverted Intuition) and Se (Sensory Extraversion). She offers her type talks, insights, and musings to audience members with similar interests.
Uber Mind YouTube channel specializes in mental health awareness and has inspiring content for those from all walks of life. With topics like Monday Motivation and positive quotes, the channel is great for anyone looking to get self help or boost their mental wellbeing. Along with providing ESTP and INFJ analysis, the channel also offers insightful tips and inspiration for daily life.
Denial Typea is a popular YouTube channel that focuses on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and personality types. Hosted by experienced psychologist and blogger, Denise Yohn, Denial Typea explores the 16 different types of MBTI personalities, including ESTP, ENTP, ENFP, ISTJ, ISFJ and INTJ, and the cognitive functions that each of these unique personalities possess.
M B T I • me
M B T I • me is a YouTube channel focused on Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) theories with an emphasis on ESTP, 16 personalities, infj, intj, intp, infp, enfp and entp types, with both informational content and humor-filled mbti memes. It covers topics from career and relationship advice to self-improvement and discovery. Definitely worth a watch!
Personality Theory is a popular YouTube channel that features engaging videos about ESTP, 16 personalities, Myers Briggs, Carl Jung, 16 MBTI types, 16 Personality Types, MBTI Memes, Extraverted Feeling, Introverted Feeling, and Introverted Thinking. They explore the various aspects of personality types and how to live in line with our authentic selves. Their videos provide insights on how to use our natural gifts to both enrich our own lives and contribute positively to the lives of those around us.
Monica Esper's YouTube channel is focused on Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality tests in Spanish, with an emphasis on the 16 personality types (ESTP, INTJ, INTP, and ENTP). She provides comprehensive videos and resources to help viewers understand the MBTI theory and find out which personality type they belong to. Her content is both informative and entertaining, making it a great resource for anyone interested in learning about the different personality types.
What Are Some Characteristics of an ESTP?
ESTP, short for Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving, is a personality type commonly associated with outgoing, action-oriented people who focus on the present moment. ESTPs are often spontaneous and enjoy dealing with challenges head-on. They are also usually excellent communicators with an eye for practical solutions. If you’re wondering what characteristics might define the ESTP personality type, here are a few of the key elements.
- One of the most prominent traits of ESTP personalities is that they are natural, outgoing risk-takers. They tend to be daring and always on the go. They enjoy assessing different ideas and solutions and thrive in an environment where they can put their indecision-making skills to practice. These personalities also have a knack for handling people in politeness and confidence. ESTPs are open to new experiences and not afraid to try something new.
- Estps are also known for their analytical thinking. They tend to be quick learners and are able to break down a problem into its various components and come up with creative solutions quickly. They often make decisions impulsively and like to get results quickly. ESTPs sometimes have difficulty following through on details or long-term planning and usually should surround themselves with people who can help them reign in their excitability. ESTPs take on a leadership role in any situation and are strong at delegating tasks and motivating people. They like to be around people and often have many close friends and acquaintances.
Overall, ESTP personalities are known for their outgoing and positive attitudes. They are spontaneous thinkers and natural risk-takers. They have excellent communication skills and can be great problem solvers. They also have a knack for handling people and are open to new experiences. They have quick analytical skills and are excellent at spotting solutions. ESTP personalities usually make great leaders and need to surround themselves with people that can help them reign in their impulsivity. All these characteristics together comprise an ESTP personality type.
Strategies for Success for the ESTP
Success takes on different forms depending on the type of person you are. For ESTPs, the strategies for success are a bit different than that of other personality types.
- One of the most important strategies for success for ESTPs is to be organized. Although ESTPs are often seen as spontaneous and impulsive, their success can be attributed to their strong organizational abilities. They should use their natural creativity and problem-solving skills to create a system that works specifically for them and their tasks. This way, they can stay on top of their deadlines and responsibilities, resulting in long-term success.
- Follow-through is also an important element to ESTPs’ success. As natural born risk-takers, ESTPs are often drawn to new projects and ideas. While this is great for their creativity and innovation, they must be careful to not buckle under the pressure of overextending themselves. They should make sure to follow-through on projects they start and finish them to the best of their abilities. This will ensure they are making progress and taking steps to reach their goals.
- Finally, ESTPs should take the time to actively reflect on their experiences, both successes and failures. This will allow them to analyze their progress in life and career, enabling them to make changes as necessary. Reflection also helps them prioritize their goals and tasks, so they can stay focused and motivated in their endeavors. By actively reflecting, ESTPs can develop strategies and take advantage of their opportunities for ongoing success.
By taking advantage of their particular strengths and applying these strategies, ESTPs can achieve success in their career and personal life. Even so, they must remember that success is different for everyone and to use the strategies that work best for them.
Coping With The Challenges Of An ESTP
Estps take life as it comes and tend to learn lessons from mistakes they make. They meet challenges head on with a sense of excitement and tend to be driven by success. Coping with the challenges of being an ESTP can be a bit overwhelming at times, yet it can also be a rewarding journey.
- The most important thing for an ESTP to remember when approaching a challenge is to remain positive and trust in themselves to get the job done. While tackling these challenges, they should also look for opportunities to grow and develop in areas they may not have experienced before. By pushing out of their comfort zone, they can establish new networks and learn new skills that will open up new possibilities for them.
- Another aspect of successfully dealing with challenges is to be mindful of the boundaries that an ESTP sets for themselves. By having guidelines in place and a strong work ethic, Estps can stay focused and keep their motivation levels high. It is important to also allow for some downtime and rewards for a job well done. A balance of hard work and rest can make a great recipe for success.
By actively using these strategies, Estps can effectively tackle any challenge that comes their way. With an open mind and positive attitude, they will be able to persevere through difficult times until they reach their desired goal. With time and practice, Estps can master their ability to face any challenge they come across. So, don't give up, step outside your comfort zone and be ready to take on whatever the world throws at you.