Are you looking for an engaging way to learn about and stay informed on environmentalism, politics, news, veganism and more? YouTube provides an array of channels to help you do just that. From gaming to breaking news to education, there are countless channels offering educational and entertaining content on these topics. The best part? These channels are created by content creators all over the United States, so you can get a firsthand look at how different people feel and experience these topics. Keep reading to find the best YouTube channels for environmentalism, politics, news, veganism, vegan, gaming, social justice, America, breaking news, and education.
Environmentalist: Top Youtube Channels
The Environmentalist Journal
The Environmentalist Journal YouTube channel is an educational resource for environmental protection and conservation. It features environmental scientists, marine scientists, and environmental professionals discussing the latest in environmental science topics, from ecological change and sustainability to the effects of climate change. It provides an opportunity for viewers to explore the world of environmentalism and ciencias ambientales and connect with the passionate and informed environmentalist and ambientólogo community. With a wide range of science-based videos, this channel is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in environmental and ciencias marina topics.
INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT (IOEA GHANA)
The Institute of Environmental Assessment (IOEA Ghana) YouTube channel provides environmentalists and knowledge-seekers with informative content to educate and empower individuals to make better sustainable lifestyle decisions that benefit society. Through videos, talks, and documentaries, they strive to help create a more environmentally conscious world.
Tyler Lloyd's YouTube channel offers viewers an array of resources to help them in different aspects of life. He covers topics such as personal development, personal growth, self-help books, healthy living, intentional living, green living, personal finance, and the 30-day challenge. He also frequently talks about living a frugal life in order to better protect the environment. Through his videos Tyler Lloyd equips viewers with the tools to live a more conscious, healthy, and purposeful life.
Sarah Karver's YouTube channel is a platform for her to promote environmentalism and sustainable living. She frequently shares her views on political action and social justice, and shares her slow living journey as she talks about sustainable living. At times she engages in social commentary, explores different places and engages in travel commentary, especially of her native San Diego. Additionally, she talks about the Fashion Revolution movement and how it relates to environmentalism.
Exploring Different Roles an Environmentalist Can Play
Environmentalism, the idea of conserving and protecting the environment, has been a topic of major discussion for decades. While many would consider the role of an environmentalist to consist mainly of advocacy and activism, there are more roles than meet the eye. Here are three of the roles an environmentalist can have.
- An environmental scientist would conduct studies and research in order to analyze the human impact on the environment, determine its effects, set and measure goals, and generally find ways to mitigate negative consequences. This role is well suited for environmentalists who like to formulate and employ scientific methods in order to make a difference.
- Every year, hundreds of conservationists dedicate their time to collecting data on animal populations in the wild and monitoring human activities. Whether at a local regional preserve or a national park, conservationists ensure that the delicate environmental balance there isn’t compromised.
- Finally, the environmental education role is a significant job that covers such important aspects as engaging the public, providing ecological awareness, and developing sustainable practices in order to protect and restore the environment. Environmental educators can do this through lectures, seminars, classroom teaching, outdoor activities, etc.
In conclusion, just like many other areas, environmentalism offers a range of different job opportunities that could fit the needs of many people. Whether someone likes researching and exploring nature, or teaching and informing others, the roles of an environmentalist are much wider than one may think.
How to Make a Difference as an Environmentalist
Being an environmentalist and taking steps to protect our planet is something that we should all strive for. Making a difference starts with making small changes in your own life and educating yourself and others on how to protect the planet. Here are some tips on how to make a difference as an environmentalist:
- One of the most important things you can do as an environmentalist is to reduce, reuse and recycle. Reusing materials, such as shopping bags or bottles, is an effective way to reduce waste. As an environmentalist, make sure to recycle all recyclable materials, such as paper, plastic, and aluminum. Doing your part to reduce, reuse, and recycle helps to make significant changes in our environment.
- Another action you can take to become an active environmentalist is to keep up to date with environmental news and events. Participating in union campaigns, attending public meetings, and educating yourself about the importance of protecting our planet can all play a significant role in making a difference. Additionally, you can work with environmental organizations to do volunteer work, such as cleaning up parks, planting trees, or hosting events.
- Finally, you can also help spread the word about protecting the environment. Creating public awareness is an effective way to join the movement of environmental protection. Using your platform to share your views and encourage others to take action is a powerful way to help save the planet. Showing your support and understanding of environmental initiatives is an important role we all play in making a difference.
Overall, being an environmentalist and taking steps to support eco-friendly initiatives helps to ensure that our planet is sustained for future generations. We all have a part to play in creating a better and healthier environment. Start today by implementing the tips listed above and be sure to educate yourself and others on how to protect the planet. Together, we can make a difference.
Joining Forces with Other Environmentalists
Being an environmentalist can be an isolating pursuit. After all, climate change, deforestation, and pollution are everyone’s problems, so why should one person take on all the burden by themselves? By joining forces with other like-minded individuals, environmental activists can make a more meaningful impact, and strengthen shared goals.
- Finding other environmental activists to work with may sound like a difficult task, but it can be surprisingly easy. Local grassroots organizations are often the best place to start; these groups of individuals share the same core values and have the same motivations. Additionally, engaging with online communities such as Facebook groups and online forums can be an excellent way to find like-minded people with whom you can connect. These digital networks allow you to quickly connect with and support people who are taking the same action as you.
- Finally, you can make an impact by creating or joining events and initiatives dedicated to environmental causes. Whether it’s a fundraiser or a trash pickup day, coming together with other environmental activists allows you to tackle large-scale projects with your combined resources and skills. Evidence has shown that individuals who join forces with other environmental activists often produce results that create real change.
By joining forces, you can amplify your voice, spread awareness, and achieve your shared dreams. Together, individuals and organizations can work together to protect our planet and natural resources.