Are you curious about how different personalities engage with the world around them? Are you looking for YouTube channels that make sense of what your type means? If you are familiar with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Enneagram, or the 16 personalities, then this is the article for you. Here, we'll be taking a look at the best YouTube channels for all types of personality, from ENFJ to INFP to ENTP and beyond. Keep reading to find out which channels best cater to your needs.
Personality Hacker is a YouTube channel that offers insights and tips about personal development through the lens of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and other MBTI personality types such as ENFJ, INFJ, INFP, INTJ, INTP, and ENTJ. It offers advice and guidance on topics such as relationships, career, parenting, and more. It's a great resource to help you find your true inner self.
C.S. Joseph's YouTube channel is full of fascinating content about ENFJ personality types and the Myers Briggs Personality Types according to the 16 Personalities framework, as well as breaking away from outdated MBTI stereotypes. He also covers topics related to the 16 Types of Jungian Typology and the four side dynamics. If you're looking to gain a better understanding of the complexities of the 16 Personalities, C.S. Joseph's channel is the perfect place for you.
The Personality Theory YouTube channel provides informative videos and entertaining memes related to the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types, developed by Carl Jung. It covers topics such as the ENFJ, Extraverted Feeling, Introverted Feeling and Introverted Thinking, along with insights into different types and MBTI memes.
Joyce Meng's YouTube channel covers topics related to the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Jungian psychology. Through her videos, she explores the nuances of the 16 Personality Types and the four cognitive functions -- Fe, Ni, Ne, and Se -- in order to help viewers deepen their understanding of personality types. Using a collaborative and encouraging approach, Joyce has become a leader in the fields of type talk and enfj personality type exploration.
The Personality Growth YouTube Channel is a great destination for deep dives into personal growth as it relates to the Myers-Briggs personality type. They cover topics like the impact of each of the MBTI types, how to better understand INTJ, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP, and INFP characteristics, and tips for overall personality growth. Watch and learn about how your unique MBTI type can help you understand yourself better and help you grow!
Sara MBTI is a YouTube channel dedicated to exploring the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the different personalities of individuals. It is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about their own Enneagram type and the intricate details of their ENFJ personality type. Through her channel, Sara provides valuable insight into the hows and whys of personality types, making it easy to understand and apply for everyday life.
A psychology nerd YouTube channel would discuss a wide range of topics related to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Enneagram of Personality, and individual personality types (e.g., ENFJ, Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, and Type 5). The channel would provide viewers with helpful tips on how to better understand and use MBTI and Enneagram to their advantage. Content would focus on self-discovery and exploring how different personality types interact in relationships.
The MBTI Memes Channel
The MBTI Memes Channel is a YouTube channel dedicated to the funny and entertaining side of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). It features 16 Personality-type based vines and humorous memes that are sure to bring a chuckle. With content from Reddit MBTIMemes, this channel is filled with hilarious takes on the different personalities that make up the MBTI. So, if you're an ENFJ, 16 Personalities fan or just looking for a good laugh, The MBTI Memes Channel has it all!
The Core Characteristics of ENFJ People
ENFJ is one of 16 personality types under the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). ENFJ people are marked by four key personality traits: Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging. As people belonging to this type, they are warm, caring individuals, who bring a passion for supporting and connecting with those around them. They are the life of the party, natural leaders, and enjoy being the center of attention.
- When it comes to relationships, ENFJ people are known for their strong convictions, resilience, and unwavering loyalty to their close friends and family. They are natural negotiators and diplomats, who are excellent in resolving conflicts and finding common ground between parties. On the flip side, they can sometimes be too sensitive to criticism and too eager to please others, sometimes compromising their own values in order to do so.
- ENFJ individuals are directed by their values and beliefs with regards to making decisions. With a natural charm and charisma, they can easily sway the opinions of others if required. Overall, ENFJ people are outgoing, assertive individuals, who bring a charisma and energy to any situation. They enjoy connecting with people, spreading positivity and hope, and making a real impact in the world. They are inspiring, loyal, and socially responsible individuals, who form the backbone of society.
- ENFJ individuals are directed by their values and beliefs with regards to making decisions. With a natural charm and charisma, they can easily sway the opinions of others if required. As people belonging to this type, they are warm, caring individuals, who bring a passion for supporting and connecting with those around them. They are the life of the party, natural leaders, and enjoy being the center of attention. They are known for their strong convictions, resilience, and unwavering loyalty to their close friends and family.
When it comes to relationships, ENFJ people are great at resolving conflicts and finding common ground between parties. However, their strong desire to please others can occasionally lead them to compromise their own values and beliefs. One of the best aspects about ENFJ people is their abilty to bring enthusiasm and energy to every situation. They are inspiring, loyal, and socially responsible individuals, who form the backbone of society.
Strengths and Weaknesses of an ENFJ
An ENFJ, or Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging personality type, is a highly sensitive individual with a strong sense of empathy and strong interpersonal skills. ENFJs can be easily found in positions of leadership or in those roles where they are responsible for developing relationships with others. They are often warm, outgoing, and sensitive to the needs of others.
- One of the primary strengths enjoyed by ENFJs is their ability to connect with people and listen to them intently. With their innate ability to read people's emotional states, understand their feelings and make use of their intuition to read between the lines, they can build strong relationships and offer valuable advice and counsel. ENFJs are also known for their decisiveness and ability to take charge in situations. They possess a combination of strong listening and communication skills which allow them to be creative problem solvers and visionaries.
- On the flip side, ENFJs have a strong dislike for conflict and can avoid confrontational situations. This can lead to difficulty in making quick decisions and can cloud their judgment as they strive for peace and harmony above all else. They can also have difficulty dealing with criticism and can be overly sensitive to the feelings of those around them. Finally, ENFJs can also be prone to over-commitment and can become easily overwhelmed by too many simultaneous projects or activities. For this reason, it is important for ENFJs to seek balance in their lives and learn to practice moderation in all that they do.
By recognizing and understanding their strengths and weaknesses, an ENFJ can learn and grow to become the best version of themselves. They can use their unique set of skills and insight to build strong relationships, develop effective leadership qualities, and confidently manage their emotions and commitments. With an appreciation of their strengths and areas of improvement, ENFJs can maximize their potential and make a positive contribution to those around them.
ENFJ Careers That Fit the Personality Type
ENFJs are personalities characterised by being gracious, helpful, and engaged with the environment around them. They are natural people-people, and often thrive in careers that allow them to express their creative, compassionate and decisive sides. When selecting a career, ENFJs need to choose something that plays to their strengths and personalities - choosing the wrong career could lead to disappointment and burnout. Here are some ENFJ careers that fit the personality type.
- Firstly, ENFJs excel in high-level management jobs where they can lead a team and be surrounded by creative people. Such professions also allow them to direct projects, strategize solutions, and collaborate with colleagues to get the desired outcome. Additionally, they bring their natural flair for communication, diplomacy and negotiating to the job.
- ENFJs also make fantastic teachers and teachers’ aides as they are naturally patient, nurturing and compassionate. Such a role also allows them to exercise their intuition when developing curriculum and helping students to learn. Working with children and in the educational system satisfies their need to help and make a positive impact.
- Finally, they may also thrive in the marketing and communications field as they can use their natural talents to create effective campaigns and projects that reach their intended audience.
Overall, ENFJs have many options when it comes to picking a career. It’s a process of understanding the personality type and selecting jobs that match their traits. From high-level management jobs to teaching and marketing, ENFJs have a range of avenues to explore and make the most of their gifts.