Are you looking for the best YouTube channels to learn more about caring for and styling your curls? Look no further! In this article, we'll uncover the top channels for tips and inspiration on everything from natural hairstyles and products to makeup and beauty routines that are perfect for long, curly hair. Keep reading to learn more about the best YouTube channels for caring for your curls!
Comb for curly hair: Top Youtube Channels
Nae2Curly is a YouTube channel created for black women over 30 who have curly hair. Led by Nae, the channel focuses on topics related to natural hair, providing tips from styling to caring for curly hair as well as advice on dating and relationships. Their videos range from product reviews to tips on styling curls, to daily and or weekly vlogs that document Nae's day in the life. There are also relationship tips and advice on topics such as communication and common issues. Overall, Nae2Curly is an informative yet entertaining YouTube channel for any black woman with curly hair.
DiscoCurls is a YouTube channel focused on curly and natural hair care. The channel features beauty tutorials and product reviews from beauty vlogger, hair, and makeup experts. DiscoCurls also offers tips for working with kinky, curly, and fine curly hair, using a comb specifically designed for individuals with curly hair. Follow DiscoCurls to get the latest trends and tips for caring for your curly locks!
Curly Wavy Patty
Curly Wavy Patty is a YouTube channel dedicated to showing viewers how to care for and style their naturally wavy or curly hair. From product reviews to hair routine tips and advice, they provide a wealth of knowledge about how to achieve beautiful and healthy locks using the right hair care products and combing techniques. Whether your hair is naturally curly or wavy, this channel will provide helpful tutorials and advice on hair maintenance and styling.
Alexa's Curls YouTube channel is an excellent source of information for anyone with curly hair. It offers helpful reviews on different brands of comb for curly hair to aid with detangling, tips and tutorials on styling and caring for curly hair, and tips for embracing and enhancing the beauty of natural curls. With diverse videos on curly hair topics, Alexa's Curls is the go-to place for all things related to natural curls!
Desi Curly is a YouTube channel dedicated to Indian curly hair and the care that comes along with it. Led by the Indian hair blogger, it offers tutorials on how to manage curly hair, specifically for people with curly hair of Indian descent. The channel also provides advice on how to choose the right comb for curly hair and how to use natural products to take care of your curly hair and acne-prone skin.
Curly Hair Guru
Curly Hair Guru is a YouTube channel devoted to helping people take care of their curly hair. Their content includes tutorials, reviews, and advice related to hairstyling and lifestyle tips for maintaining and promoting healthy curly hair. Their videos feature topics such as how to use the right comb for curly hair and how to best take care of your curly hair. They also provide great advice on adding lifestyle elements to promote healthy curls. Check out Curly Hair Guru for your hair and lifestyle needs!
Curly Twirly Girl
The Curly Twirly Girl YouTube channel is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to get the scoop on new hairstyles and tools for managing curly hair. From tutorials on combing curly hair to product reviews on the best combs for curly tresses, it's an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to tame their locks.
Manes by Mell
Manes by Mell is an inspiring YouTube channel dedicated to teaching natural curls how to care for and style their hair using the curly girl method. The channel is full of helpful tutorials, tips, and tricks to help curlies achieve the perfect combination of hydration, treatments, and curly hairstyles. In addition to promoting the curly girl method, they also feature product reviews and demo tutorials on how to use the right comb for curly hair.
ThatHappysoul is a popular YouTube channel run by Komal Oli, a curly-haired beauty vlogger from Nepal. She offers tutorials and advice for both beginners and experienced curly-haired people, including tips on how to select and use the right comb for curly hair. Her videos also cover styling tips and hair care products, making her a reliable source for anyone looking to embrace their natural, voluminous curls. Komal's channel is the perfect source for those looking to learn more about Indian and Nepali curly girl hair trends.
Thank you for your help!
Hinted by Marina
The Hinted by Marina YouTube channel is filled with helpful tutorials, product reviews, and guides for her subscribers who are rocking natural curly hair. With topics such as wash day, product comparison, feminine hygiene, and more, Marina provides her viewers with tailored tips for finding products that work for their curl type. Additionally, she offers advice on feminine wellness topics such as skin health and healthy eating habits. Finally, she even provides viewers with tutorials on how to achieve their dream wash-and-go look.
Yaliana Enid's YouTube channel offers helpful beauty and lifestyle tips for those with curly hair, showcasing her curly hair journey and providing educational videos on natural hair routines, easy hairstyles, and combing techniques for curly hair. Her channel also focuses on the styling of naturally curly hair, highlighting different curly hairstyles and providing detailed routines for achieving the perfect tress.
Sherrese & Nana
Sherrese & Nana is a YouTube channel dedicated to helping naturally curly-haired people learn everything from how to comb for curly hair and learn curly hairstyles, to product reviews and finding the right curl routine for their texture, as well as skincare advice. Led by natural hair guru Sherrese Slone, the channel is a great resource for anyone wanting to learn how to care for their natural curls.
Jenny Borrego's YouTube channel focuses on beauty tips for curly-haired girls. With topics ranging from how to tame frizz to combing curly hairstyles, viewers can learn the best techniques and tips for styling and getting the most from their natural curls. She also shares makeup ideas to enhance her curly look. Jenny Borrego is a great source for anyone wanting to learn more about managing, styling, and loving their curly hair.
Khushboo Singhvi's YouTube channel is a great resource for those looking to learn more about Curly Hair in India. It covers a wide range of topics from hair care tips and techniques to product reviews and styling advice. With her videos, Khushboo has become a go-to guru for all things related to Indian Curly Hair. She offers advice on choosing the right comb, styling techniques, and product recommendations. Check out her channel for a comprehensive guide to mastering the art of Curly Hair.
Understanding Your Curly Hair and the Right Comb
One of the most frustrating aspects of having curly hair is figuring out how to handle it. Many curl patterns are prone to tangles, making them difficult to style without the right tools. This is where understanding the right comb for curly hair comes into play. The right comb can help tame unruly curls and make them look their best.
- A wide-tooth comb should be the go-to comb for curly hair. This comb is designed specifically to detangle curly hair while simultaneously nourishing the strands with each spread. A wide-tooth comb is essential for curly hair because its teeth are spaced far enough apart to reach the edges of curls without pulling and causing unnecessary breakage. Additionally, since the comb is designed for curly hair, it is gentler on the scalp, which helps prevent itching and irritation.
- Finally, keep in mind that combing curly hair is a delicate process. Curly hair tends to tangle more easily than straight hair so it's important to be gentle. Start by detangling small sections of your hair at a time. Move slowly to ensure you're not pulling and tugging on the curls. Once you're done, you can polish your style with some oil or styling serum to give your curls a more lustrous shine. With the right tools and techniques, understanding your curly hair and managing it properly can be easy.
The Do's and Don'ts of Using a Comb for Curly Hair
When it comes to caring for curly hair, there are a lot of dos and don’ts that come to mind. Most of us know that we shouldn’t brush it too often or use a lot of heat, but what about using a comb? The truth is, using a comb can be an effective way to style and maintain curly hair, but there’s a right and a wrong way to do it. Here are some do’s and don’ts of using a comb for curly hair.
- First and foremost, it’s important to never use a regular brush on curly hair. Brushes can cause breakage and damage to your curls, which can quickly ruin the look. Instead, opt for a wide-toothed comb, which is designed to detangle and style curly hair without any unnecessary friction. Additionally, if you want to avoid frizz, be sure to always comb curly hair in the shower when the hair is still wet and saturated with conditioner. This will minimize the amount of friction on the hair and help keep it frizz-free.
- Finally, while combing curly hair can help to maintain its shape, it should not be done too often. Over-combing curls can cause them to become dry and brittle, so only comb your hair about twice or thrice a week, or as needed to reduce the appearance of frizz and flyaways. Additionally, when you do comb, always exercise a gentle touch and keep the comb moving in a constant downward motion to avoid causing any breakage. With some practice and patience, you’ll be able to effectively keep your curls looking and feeling healthy and beautiful.
3 Tips for Combining Curly Hair with the Right Comb
If you have curly hair, you know the difficulty of styling it. Curly hair can be a challenge to manage and can be prone to frizz and kinks if not styled correctly. Here are three tips for combining curly hair with the right comb for the best results.
- First, make sure to use a wide-toothed comb on your curly hair. These types of combs will help to detangle your curls without causing them to break apart. It is also important to ensure that your comb is the correct size for your hair's length. If you are working with longer curls, a larger comb can be useful in order to be more gentle on the strands.
- Second, use a detangling spray or product before you comb your hair. This will help reduce static and make it easier to run the comb through the curls. Additionally, using a light-weight, leave-in conditioner will help to keep your strands hydrated and reduce the risk of tangles and breakage.
- Lastly, it is important to always comb your curls from the bottom up. This will help to avoid any tangles that may form at the ends of your hair. Additionally, make sure to only comb the tangled areas and avoid combing through your entire head of hair each time, as this may cause your curls to lose their structure.
By keeping these three tips in mind, you can easily combine your curly hair with the right comb for the best results. A good detangling product or leave-in conditioner will also help keep your hair looking and feeling healthy and bouncy. So, go ahead and let your curls shine!