If you love fashion, beauty, and makeup, you're in luck! Here, we've compiled a list of the best YouTube channels to help you find closet tours, lifestyle vlogs, style tutorials, and DIY tips to bring your fashion and beauty game to the next level. Keep reading to find the exact channels that you need to make all your fashion and beauty dreams come true!
Closet tour: Top Youtube Channels
Carli Bybel's YouTube channel is an excellent source of makeup inspiration, featuring her very own Carli Bybel palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills, tutorials for creating everyday and special occasion looks, makeup hacks and tips, and regular closet tours. Her makeup artist skills will have you trying out the latest trends and finding fun new ways to create your unique makeup looks.
Nitraa B's YouTube channel is a great source of inspiration for busy mothers who want to stay on top of their cleaning, home decorating, and cooking routines. Her channel includes fun and informative videos, such as closet tours, house tours, clean with me challenges, What I Eat in a Day episode, date night ideas, home decor tips, and even a spin mop review. With Nitraa B, you are sure to get great motivation and easily achievable goals.
Angelas Fashion Mix
Angelas Fashion Mix is a YouTube channel that covers a wide range of topics related to fashion and style. The channel features closet tours, sustainable fashion, eco-friendly fashion, fashion for those over 40 and over 50, accessories, clothing, how to shop, and what to wear for different seasons. The community is growing as more people look to make positive changes to their fashion and lifestyle.
Designing My Dream Closet
Designing my dream closet has been a long-time goal of mine and recently, I got to take the plunge and go for it. After a lot of careful consideration and planning, I finally got the bold, elegant closet of my dreams. Every day, it reminds me how important it is to have a closet that is functional, stylish, and tailored to suit your individual sense of fashion.
The key factor in designing my dream closet was to ensure that it was a reflection of my style and made it easier to get ready in the morning. So, I put in the time to think about what essential elements I needed - storage, lighting, and organization. I chose a hardwood floor plan and chosen storage solutions – a set of drawers and shelving – that would fit my needs and style. I also chose soft white accent pieces to add a touch of modern sophistication.
To finish it off, I hung my favorite clothes on stylish open rod systems. I was amazed at the difference lighting and the level of detail can make to a space. So, I decided to add sparkly light fixtures, accent furniture pieces and a big oversized mirror with a shiny gold frame. These items help pull the look of my closet space together, making it look luxurious and timeless! Now, getting ready in the morning is an enjoyable task.
Easy (and Fun!Tips To Style a Closet
When it comes to styling a closet and making sure that your clothing is presented in a fashionable and unique way, it can be hard to know where to start. Luckily, there are a few easy (and fun!) tips that can help you out.
- If you're looking for a straightforward way to style your closet, try organizing the clothing into sections based on function. Separating out your casual wear, semi-formals, and formal attire can help you create a cleaner look in your closet. Additionally, use colourful and interesting hangers can to help add a lively vibe to the closet. Not only does this create an aesthetically-pleasing look, but it is useful for helping to easily identify the different types of clothing you own.
- If you're looking for something a bit more creative, try hang-dying your clothes using spray paint and fabric dye. Pick pieces that have interesting necklines, or set them against vibrant backgrounds. You can even go the extra mile by adding designs and embellishment or featuring unique accessories within the frames! Not only will doing this create a unique and statement closet, but it is a great way to add personality to your closet.
- By implementing these tips, you can give your closet a stylish and unique look. It may take some time to sort through all of the clothing your own, but it will be worth it in the end! With a little bit of creativity and effort, your closet will become a true fashion statement. So have fun, experiment with different ideas, and you're sure to love the end result of your organized and stylish closet.
Tips for Maximizing Your Closet Space
Fitting all of your wardrobe into your home closet can be a tricky task. You may be tempted to simply stuff all of your clothes in and shut the door, but that isn’t the most effective solution. There are a few simple tips you can use to maximize the space in your closet and make room for your entire wardrobe.
- The first step to maximizing the space of your closet is to assess what you actually need and don’t need. Get rid of any clothing items you don’t love and don’t wear. You don’t need ten white t-shirts or five pairs of jeans. Select the pieces you actually wear, and store the rest elsewhere.
- Another great way to maximize your closet space is to introduce different storage and organizational systems. For example, investing in cubbies, rolling racks, shoe shelves, and velvet hangers can help you to create space more efficiently. You can also use hooks on the wall to hang items such as scarves, hats and jewelry. With the right organization and storage system, you should be able to fit all of your wardrobe items into your closet. Finally, make sure to switch up your clothing based on the season so that you can easily rotate your stored items for future wear. Following these steps should help you to maximize your closet space and better organize your wardrobe.