Are you a fan of choreography and dance? Are you searching for the best YouTube Channels that showcase spectacular dance moves from some of the world's most famous and renowned choreographers, dancers and dance studios? Then you've come to the right place! In this article, we'll guide you through the top YouTube channels with content ranging from Kpop, RuPaul, and Hip Hop, to Dance Studios and Choreographers. So read on and get ready to discover the best YouTube Channels that will teach you the latest dance moves and styles!
E DANCE STUDIO
The STEEZY YouTube channel is a great source for anyone looking to learn dance and choreography quickly. Featuring a wide range of content related to hip hop, street, and other forms of dance, this channel provides videos that show you how to dance as well as helpful tips and tricks to help you learn choreography faster. Additionally, they have a dedicated service called Steezy Studio, making it easier than ever to learn different dance routines and styles. With STEEZY, learning how to dance has never been easier!
Brian Friedman's YouTube channel offers an insight into the high energy world of choreography, featuring his innovative movement combinations set to Electronic music, Rhythm and Blues, and Pop music. His channel is a great resource for both aspiring and professional dancers, as well as all fans of the Performing Arts and Music Lifestyle.
MOVE Dance Studio
Move Dance Studio is a YouTube channel dedicated to providing high-quality dance videos. Videos range from original choreography to dance covers and tutorials from the Move Dance Studio team. Visitors of the channel can find a variety of different dance genres, from popular K-Pop to Hip Hop and Jazz-Funk. Move Dance Studio's videos have become popular around the world with many viewers learning the choreography featured.
Aliya Janell's YouTube channel is a great destination for anyone who loves to learn and practice choreography. With videos such as 'When We', 'Level Up', 'Itty Bitty Piggy', 'Heels Choreography', 'Queens N Lettos', 'Heels Class', and 'LA Dance Class', viewers can learn dance moves ranging from Nicki Minaj's 'Chun Li' to more classic pieces. Get ready to get your groove on!
Kyle Hanagami's YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn and hone their dance skills. With videos featuring high-energy choreography, dance class tutorials, and covers of popular tracks, Kyle and his team of professional choreographers provide a comprehensive online dance class experience. Whether you're a beginning dancer or a seasoned pro, Kyle's videos offer something for everyone. The variety of content on this channel will help you step up your dance game.
Kelly Sweeney's YouTube channel is popular among dancers of all levels. She offers an extensive library of dance choreography, with tutorials, step-by-step instructions, and tips for both beginner and experienced dancers. Her excellent and creative choreography has made her channel one of the fastest-growing and trending channels for dance and choreography. Whether you want to learn the latest moves, brush up on classic choreography, or get inspired by Kelly's cunning ideas, her channel has something for everyone.
Nicole Kirkland is a choreographer from the Bay Area and founder of Playground LA. Her YouTube channel features videos of her work, demonstrating her unique and passionate style of choreography. Through her channel, viewers can learn her latest steps, be inspired by her skill and express themselves in her dance classes. Nicole's channel has become an important part of the Bay Area dance scene and an inspiration for dancers around the world.
GNI Dance Company[지니댄스학원 컴퍼니]
The GNI Dance Company YouTube channel offers viewers a chance to learn an array of contemporary, lyrical, modern, k-pop, and hip hop dance styles through instructional videos and choreography videos. It is a great resource for those wanting to learn to dance or get a glimpse into the inner workings of a professional dance academy. It also provides a fun and engaging outlet for those who simply love to watch dance videos. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced dancer, GNI Dance Company has something to offer.
G M Dance Centre
G M Dance Centre is a YouTube channel with lots of tutorials and performances. It is known for both its amazing choreography from Deepak Tulsyan and its easy-to-follow dance steps. You can find Bollywood dance tutorials, videos of performances, and many other helpful resources and tips. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced dancer, G M Dance Centre has something for everyone.
Team Naach is a popular YouTube channel run by Sonal Devraj, Nicole Concessao and the rest of the Team Naach crew. The channel features amazing choreography and dance covers of popular songs, with the dancers showing off their impressive dance skills. Team Naach's choreography is captivating, introducing viewers to different dance styles, and inspiring them to learn how to dance. Whether it's a solo, a duo, or a group cover, Team Naach have you covered. If you love to dance, Team Naach's channel is the place for you.
LaganjaEstranja's YouTube channel is a one-stop shop for drag enthusiasts. It features choreography lessons and performances from the drag queen Laganja Estranja, as well as drag race-inspired physical lip sync battles. Other videos include appearances from former RuPaul's Drag Race contestants and highlights from the show Drag Race Canada. Fans can also tune in for episodes of Werq The World hosted by Laganja Estranja.
In short, LaganjaEstranja's YouTube channel is chock full of drag content to get your heart racing!
Roberto Formentini's YouTube channel is a source of creative and entertaining video dance choreographies that combine music and dance. From classic disco dance to the Roberto F - Music da Ballare series, Roberto Formentini has something for all levels of dancers, and his video tutorials demonstrate how to reach the next level in the world of dance choreography.
Katharine Quinn's YouTube channel is full of inspiring choreography and dance videos. She also delves into her day-to-day life in New York with her popular New York Vlogs, which includes exploring the city's iconic Broadway and theater district and getting an inside look at musicals and other productions. Be sure to check out her channel for an awesome insight into New York culture and entertainment.
Common Mistakes to Avoid While Choreographing
Choreographing is a difficult and often under appreciated art form. It takes skill, hard work, and dedication to perfect a routine or piece of dance. Although the process of choreographing can be rewarding, there are certain mistakes that beginners can make that can make the process harder than it needs to be. Avoid these common mistakes to make choreographing a smoother and more successful experience.
- One common mistake to avoid when choreographing is not stacking the hardest steps in the beginning. When putting together your routine it is tempting to want to get the more difficult movements out of the way first but it will not result in a good flow if the routine isn’t choreographed in order of difficulty. Fragmenting your choreography in order of difficulty will create an effective and pleasing piece.
- Another common mistake that choreographers make is not changing up the speed and the energy of their routine. Doing the same type of movement for too long without changing the speed or adding a different element of energy can make the piece monotonous to both the dancer and the audience. Incorporating changes in the speed and energy of the movements can make your routine exciting and keep the audience engaged.
Overall, it is important to remember that there is no one perfect way to choreograph. By avoiding some common mistakes like not stacking the most difficult steps and not changing up the speed, you can create an effective routine and have an enjoyable experience throughout the choreographing process.
Factors to Consider When Collaborating on a Choreography Project
Choreography projects can be exciting and rewarding. Whether you are a professional or a novice, collaboration can help you achieve higher quality results. If you are considering a collaboration for your next choreography project, there are some factors to consider in order to make the project successful.
- Firstly, it’s important to figure out who your target audience is. Is your choreography project geared towards a specific type of people? Knowing your audience will help you find the right talent to collaborate with, which plays a crucial role in the creative process. Additionally, think about the budget and ensure you can pay your collaborators fairly. If you are working with professional talents, the budget plays a big part in their decision.
- Finally, you need to schedule the actual project. This includes time for practicing, taking a break in between rehearsals, time for filming, and post-production. You should coordinate with all collaborators to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding the project timeline. Fortunately, with the help of modern technology and collaboration tools, it is much easier to manage a choreography project compared to the past.
In the end, it is essential to have solid communication between all collaborators in order to achieve a successful end result.
Picking the Right Music for Your Choreography Routine
Music selection is one of the most important factors in choreography. Picking the right songs for your routine is a crucial part of the creative process that should be taken seriously. Both the genre and the tempo of the song should be chosen carefully when planning a dance routine.
- When thinking about a genre, it is important to consider what emotions you want to evoke in your routine. A passionate lyrical song could fit well for an emotional piece, while a more upbeat hip-hop track could be used to create a more up-tempo routine. Keep in mind that all musical selections need to fit the theme of the routine while also matching the desired energy levels of the dancers.
- The tempo of the song is also key to creating a successful routine. Choreography is dependent on how many counts the dancer has before doing their next move and this should match up with the beats of the music. Typically, tracks with a steady rhythm, such as pop or hip-hop, are better suited for choreography, but slower songs can also be used if the routine is focusing on a slower and more graceful movement. Consider looking into tempo software to help you find the right music to match your desired energy.
Overall, your music selection should enhance and motivate your dancers to perform to the best of their abilities. By combining the right genre and the perfect tempo, you can help create a stunning and memorable routine.