Are you a fan of sports cards and collectibles? Whether you're a long-time collector or just getting started, there are tons of YouTube channels out there devoted to the hobby of sports card collecting. From baseball cards to football cards to basketball cards, you can find valuable information about trading, investing and more. Whether you're looking for Topps baseball cards, sports card investing tips, or trading card tips, the best YouTube channels are just a few clicks away. Keep reading to discover the best YouTube channels for sports card collecting.
Baseball card: Top Youtube Channels
Baseball Card Collector Investor Dealer
The Baseball Card Collector Investor Dealer YouTube channel is a great resource for sports memorabilia fans, with an emphasis on baseball cards. They offer an in-depth look at various baseball card collections and cover topics from football, basketball and more. Investing advice is also provided, offering viewers a comprehensive insight into the world of collecting and trading baseball cards.
Couch Collectibles is a YouTube channel that offers an exciting journey into the world of coin collectibles. It features coin roll hunting, baseball card searching, and silver hunting. Additionally, it offers unique Couch Coins that can be found during the coin roll hunting adventures. These coins add even more fun and value to the collecting experience.
Dynasty Breaks is a YouTube channel that focuses on opening sports cards and trading cards. Hosted by collectors, the channel features weekly box, case and group breaks, including popular sports cards like baseball, basketball and football cards. Whether you're an experienced card collector or just discovering the world of box breaking, Dynasty Breaks is an entertaining and educational resource!
The Jabs Family YouTube channel is an informative and fun-filled look into the world of baseball card collecting. Hosted by Erik Jabs, the family travels to flea markets, antique stores, and sports card shops in search of rare, valuable baseball cards. They share their stories from their adventures, and provide insight and tips on how to best approach collecting baseball cards.
Wax Pack Gods
Wax Pack Gods is an entertaining YouTube channel hosted by Erik Jabs, which focuses on his collection of vintage baseball cards including rare Rookie Cards, 1991 Bowman's and Flea Market finds. Every Thursday, Erik takes viewers on nostalgic Throwback Thursdays to showcase his treasured sports cards. Tune in to Erik and the Jabs Family as they explore the world of baseball cards!
Scottie B Cards
Scottie B Cards is a popular YouTube channel that focuses on baseball card and sports card investing and trading. It covers a variety of topics from evaluating cards, to spotting trends, to uncovering potential investments. The channel also features reviews and unboxings of new Topps baseball cards as well as insight from professional traders and investors.
COG Sports Cards
COG Sports Cards is a popular YouTube channel featuring various aspects of baseball card collecting. From sports card breaks and box breaks to vintage baseball cards and classic sports cards, viewers can find a variety of videos focusing on items from Topps, Fleer, and other sports card vendors. This channel is perfect for baseball card collectors seeking to expand their knowledge of the hobby.
Stryker Breaks is a YouTube channel entertainingly focused on all things related to baseball card collecting and investing. Stryker Breaks specializes in baseball card box, pack and case breaks, as well as 2019 baseball card openings. It is a great resource for those who want to know more about the exciting world of baseball card collecting and investing.
Junk Wax Hero
PSA Collector is a YouTube channel devoted to sports card investing and collecting. It provides helpful advice and reviews on a wide range of baseball, basketball, and football card collections and investment strategies. With a focus on increasing value and achieving long-term profit potential, PSA Collector is the perfect destination for both novice and experienced sports card collectors.
The Past Is Alive
The Past Is Alive YouTube channel is a card collector's paradise providing insights into the baseball card collecting hobby and vintage toy collecting. From rare rookie cards to retro toys, you'll find it all here. Experience Junk Wax and discover the thrill of watching the values of old toys go up! Join The Past Is Alive as they explore the world of vintage collectibles.
Junk Wax Investor
The Junk Wax Investor YouTube channel provides comprehensive content on sports card collecting and investing. It covers a wide variety of topics, including baseball cards, basketball cards, football cards, hockey cards, and other types of sports cards. It focuses on junk wax investors and provides helpful information to help maximize a sports card collection's potential. It also serves as a great resource for those looking to make money as a sports card investor.
Let’s Talk Wax
Let's Talk Wax is a YouTube channel about baseball card collecting, baseball, sports, and lifestyle. With helpful reviews and engaging conversations, the channel helps to provide an in-depth look into the world of baseball collecting. It's a great resource for anyone with an interest in the hobby?whether they're just starting out or a seasoned pro.
Sports Card Investor
The Sports Card Investor YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone interested in investing in sports cards. It features content about baseball cards, basketball cards, football cards, and more. From general advice about sports card investing to specific examples and tips, this channel is a great source of information for the budding sports card investor.
Eagleman Trading Cards
Eagleman Trading Cards is a YouTube channel dedicated to baseball card collecting, with unboxing reviews of the latest MLB sports cards and trading cards on the market. Whether you're an avid collector of baseball cards or an occasional fan of the sport, the channel has something to offer. Join the Eagleman Trading Cards community to stay up-to-date with the latest baseball card unboxing reviews.
Tenclubcards is a YouTube channel devoted to sports card collecting. It features news, reviews, and inside looks into various trading cards such as baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and PSA graded cards. They also provide helpful tips on how to get the most out of your cards and how to keep them in great condition. Panini America products are often featured on their channel, making it a great resource for the serious collector.
Great Lakes Breaks
Breakout Cards is a YouTube channel that specializes in sports card shows and investing. It's the perfect channel for baseball card enthusiasts, offering card show vlogs, pickups, old baseball cards, and more. Host Kenneth Fornos and Mojo Sports also provide information and resources to help viewers grade sports cards, invest in sports cards, and collect memorabilia with Roth cards.
GeezMikey is a YouTube channel that is all about baseball cards, sports, lifestyle, hobbies and the sport of baseball. Its content covers topics from purchasing new cards to learning about the inner workings of collecting and flipping them into cash. The channel also shares stories and advice from successful card collectors, and how to get the most value out of your collection. GeezMikey is an expert in the field and offers an informative and entertaining perspective of the pastime.
Blast from the Past Vintage Cards
Blast from the Past Vintage Cards is an awesome YouTube channel that features collector's items from the past. They specialize in vintage baseball cards, vintage sports cards, trading cards and other vintage collectibles. It's the perfect place for any fan of collectible sports cards to find their next valuable addition!
Where to Buy or Sell Baseball Cards
Baseball cards have become an increasingly popular hobby for both new and experienced collectors of all ages. As a baseball card collector, you may be wondering where to buy or sell cards. There are a variety of options available, so let’s take a look at the various places where you can purchase or sell your cards.
- The most traditional and popular option for buying and selling baseball cards is through card shops. These shops often provide knowledgeable staff who can help you find the right cards, as well as value them. They can also provide other services, such as grading and authenticating cards. Trading shows or conventions are also good places to buy or sell cards. These events bring together collectors and sellers alike, allowing you to find whatever cards you are looking for.
- Finally, online is a great place to buy or sell baseball cards. There are sites dedicated to the buying and selling of cards, as well as auction sites like eBay. These sites provide access to a wide variety of cards, from vintage to rare and from common to uncommon. They can also offer a variety of prices to fit any budget. Whether you are looking to buy cards for yourself, to sell your collection, or just to browse, an online option can provide a convenient and easy way to find what you need.
In conclusion, there are many different places to buy and sell baseball cards, regardless of your skill level or budget. From card shops to trading shows and online sites, there are plenty of opportunities for collectors to find what they are looking for. So take some time to research the different options and see which fits you best.
Different Types of Baseball Cards and their Desirability
Baseball cards have been a treasured and beloved collectible item since they were first introduced to the public at the start of the 20th century. Their popularity has remained strong over the decades, making baseball cards a great item to collect. Each card is unique, bringing the collector memories of the past and potential gains in the present. There are many different types of baseball cards, so it is important to understand their differences in desirability.
- One type of card which is highly sought after is the vintage cards. These cards were produced by the tobacco industry before World War 1 and are especially rare. Many vintage cards feature iconic characters, like Honus Wagner and Ty Cobb, so it is not surprising why these cards are highly collectible and very desirable.
- Another type of popular baseball cards are the graded cards, which are professionally graded by companies to ensure their condition and value. Graded cards come in three major categories; near mint, excellent and very good. These cards are more expensive than the ungraded cards but due to the grading, they are more collectible and more likely to appreciate in value.
- Lastly, autograph cards are a popular type of baseball cards, particularly among serious and advanced collectors. Autograph cards feature autographs from famous players and come in various classes, from authentic game-used autographs to regular autographs. These cards tend to be highly desirable, given that they are signed by some of the greatest players in the sport, so they are a highly sought-after item. The cards’ desirability can increase if it is proven that the signature is authentic. Autograph cards are typically the most expensive type of card and many collectors only aspire to acquire one.
Overall, there are many different types of baseball cards, each with a different desirability. Vintage cards tend to be highly sought-after, while graded cards are also popular. Autograph cards are also desirable, but their price makes them difficult to acquire. For these reasons, all serious collectors should understand the differences between the different types of baseball cards before investing in one.
Essential Tips for Collecting Sets of Baseball Cards
If you're starting out in the world of collecting baseball cards, it can be a bit overwhelming trying to figure out where to begin. Here are a few essential tips for collecting sets of baseball cards that I have learned over the years that will help you get started.
- First, do your research. It's important to know what kind of cards you want to collect and what their value is. You can find a lot of helpful info online as well as in hobby magazines. Make sure you familiarize yourself with how different grades and condition can affect the value of a card.
- Another tip to consider is drafting a plan of what cards you want to collect. Whether its a specific players, a specific team, or even a specific time period, narrowing down the scope of your collection will make it much easier to find and acquire the cards you want.
- Lastly, set a budget and stick to it; this way you can make sure you don't overspend for any one card. Set amount of money you want allocate for each card and don't go above it. If a card is too pricey, wait until you can afford it.
Collecting baseball cards can be a fun and rewarding experience if you go about it the right way. With these essential tips, you'll be well on your way to having an amazing collection of cards you can be proud of. Have fun!
One thought on “21 Best Baseball Card Youtube Channels”
Zerree????? He’s awesome. My favorite. The guy is so informed and inspiring, along with alittle humour here and there. He knows the product. Thank you Zerree, your number one to me and I’m sure so many others. Forget the haters,