Are you a fan of abstract art? Are you looking to watch some of the best YouTube channels on abstract art, painting, acrylic pouring, and more? If so, you've come to the right place! Keep reading to find out some of the best YouTube channels that focus on abstract art, art, painting, abstract painting, acrylic painting, fluid art, and modern art. With these channels, you'll have an endless stream of inspiration to draw from and learn from the best of the best in the art world! So let's get started and explore the art world together!
Abstract art: Top Youtube Channels
SurajFineArts - Abstract ART
SurajFineArts - Abstract ART is a YouTube channel dedicated to teaching viewers techniques and tutorials for creating stunning abstract art, canvas painting, acrylic, and landscape paintings using palette knife and acrylic techniques. With easy tutorials for beginners or experienced artists, SurajFineArts - Abstract ART is the perfect place to learn and become inspired.
Ray Grimes - Abstract Art
Ray Grimes - Abstract Art is an educational YouTube channel that offers tutorials on abstract art, acrylic painting, and blending paint. He offers video tutorials on blending acrylics and painting techniques as well as simple painting tips and explanations. With Ray's videos, viewers can learn how to paint abstract art and other forms of easy painting.
Roxer Abstract Art
Roxer Abstract Art is a YouTube channel dedicated to abstract art. Viewers can learn all kinds of abstract painting techniques from Roxer through easy, simple, and original demonstrations. Using acrylic paint, Roxer provides viewers with step-by-step instructions on how to create unique abstract pieces of modern art.
Cathy Mevik - Abstract artist
Cathy Mevik's YouTube channel is dedicated to exploring the world of abstract art. Through her art lessons, tutorials, and painted sketchbook, viewers can learn about abstract painting techniques, acrylic painting, and expressive painting. She also shares ideas for art journaling and tips on tapping into creativity. A wealth of resources to help viewers explore abstract art.
MZ Art - Abstract Art
MZ Art - Abstract Art is a YouTube channel with a range of tutorials and painting ideas that teach viewers how to create abstract art. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, from a simple black and white painting to a more complex horse painting, there is something for everyone to appreciate and learn.
Fiona Art is a YouTube channel created by artist Fiona, focusing on abstract art and fluid acrylics. She is an experienced fluid artist and acrylic artist, with tutorials and videos that teach viewers how to create beautiful abstract acrylic paintings. Other topics include acryl gießen and fluid painting. With years of experience, Fiona Art is a great source for learning about the world of abstract art.
John Beckley's YouTube channel is devoted to abstract art, featuring abstract paintings done with acrylic paint. The channel provides both tutorials and demonstrations on painting abstract art, as well as peinture abstraite and art abstrait. Interested viewers can learn to create amazing artwork in no time with John Beckley's help.
Enjoy art creation with John Beckley's tutorial videos and demonstrations!
Sergio Aranda ART
Sergio Aranda ART is a popular YouTube channel showcasing abstract art by visual artist Sergio Aranda. His videos include art demonstrations, tutorials, and acrylic paintings for beginners. He also provides step-by-step instructions for painting contemporary art. His channel is great for those who are looking to learn more about artiste contemporain, peinture contemporaine or just enjoy modern art. With Aranda's videos, creating art can now be an enjoyable art for you!
Shannon Gibson Art & Designs
Shannon Gibson Art & Designs is a YouTube channel dedicated to all things abstract art. They offer tips, techniques and tutorials on acrylic pouring, acrylic painting, abstract fluid art, acrylic pour painting, and acrylic metallics. The channel also features modern art tutorials and techniques that will inspire viewers to create amazing pieces of art.
Cheryl Wilson's YouTube channel is a great resource for anyone looking to get into abstract art. She focuses on providing tutorials for creating contemporary art on canvas, and provides tips and tricks for both large and small paintings. Her fluid painting tutorials are very popular for beginners artists, and she also offers guidance in creating modern abstract paintings.
Art by SH
Art by SH is a YouTube channel featuring easy to follow, step-by-step drawing and acrylic painting tutorials. Ideal for beginners, the channel focuses on abstract art, pencil drawing, and pastel colour palettes. Building up an overall understanding of technique and style, the channel will have viewers creating both contemporary and classic pieces of art.
Betty Franks Art
Betty Franks Art is a YouTube channel focusing on abstract art and mixed media techniques, hosted by artist Betty Franks. She shares her process videos on acrylic painting and her unique style of mark making using a variety of tools - including a paint brush - as well as offering insight into the works of artists such as Nicholas Wilton and Robert Burridge.
The Imperfect Paintings YouTube channel offers creative abstract art ideas and easy abstract acrylic painting tutorials for all levels. With colorful and unique abstract painting videos, viewers can learn how to paint abstract with acrylics and create masterpieces like a professional artist. There are also helpful videos with tips on how to paint like a master.
Candice Color Art
Candice Color Art is a popular YouTube channel that showcases a wide range of abstract art techniques, such as acrylic pouring, fluid painting, acryl gießen, flüssiges malen, akryl pouring, akryyli kaataminen, coulée acrylique, peinture fluide, and versamento acrilico. With creative tutorials and color combinations, Candice Color Art provides viewers with a unique take on the world of abstract and expressive art.
Life Is Kumquat
The Life Is Kumquat YouTube channel offers an oddly satisfying viewing experience through its abstract art channel. It features a variety of acrylic paint pouring and fluid acrylic techniques to create beautiful abstract artwork. This channel provides viewers with a chance to relax and engage in creative art therapy.
Louise Fletcher Art
Louise Fletcher Art is an educational YouTube channel dedicated to abstract art. Through time lapse video tutorials and advice, followers can learn about Louise's unique abstract landscape painting process and receive helpful tips for their own artworks. Followers can explore art with Louise Fletcher and be inspired to create their own works with her guidance.
Arte Brigade is a YouTube channel about abstract art. It offers creative ideas for canvas painting and easy acrylic abstract art. It provides acrylic painting ideas and abstract texture painting tutorials. The channel also shares inspiring art pieces to motivate viewers to practice and create their own art.
Red Queen Art Creations
Red Queen Art Creations is a YouTube channel featuring a variety of abstract art pieces. They specialize in mixed media art, combining oil painting, ink drawing, and digital art to create unique and mesmerizing works. This channel is perfect for anyone looking to be inspired by different forms of creation.
Flow Works YouTube channel showcases modern abstract art creations, such as large acrylic paintings, abstract canva art, and acrylic pouring. It's an amazing resource for DIY tutorials on how to make modern abstract art and contemporary abstract art creations. Viewers can watch and learn how to make beautiful abstract art pieces at home.
Tony's Fluid Art Creations
Tony's Fluid Art Creations YouTube channel features a wide range of instructional videos teaching viewers how to create beautiful abstract works of art through acrylic pour painting and other fluid painting techniques. It is an interactive platform that explores various pour painting methods, acrylic pour materials, and tips on creating unique acrylic pour art. Whether new to acrylic pour painting or well-versed in the craft, this channel provides the perfect mix of tutorials, tips, and inspiration to unlock creativity.
Katieesstudio is a YouTube channel dedicated to abstract art as a hobby, covering a wide range of topics such as painting, drawing and creating unique visuals. It offers insight into the lifestyle of living life in a creative manner and offers tips, suggestions and feedback on how to improve one's abstract art skills. The channel provides a platform for anyone interested in developing a relationship with art and discovering creative pursuits of their own.
Nikki Chauhan's YouTube channel is a great resource for learning about abstract art. She offers step by step painting tutorials in canvas painting, gold leaf painting, Platte knife painting and more. She also provides simple abstract painting tutorials and demonstrates how to apply gold leaf in her videos. All of her tutorials are easy to follow and provide great visuals to understand the process better.
Understanding the Meaning of Abstract Paintings
Abstract paintings challenge viewers to think beyond what they see on the canvas. Whether it is the viewer’s first time experiencing these art works or they have extensive knowledge of the genre, they will often leave questions unanswered and a wish to delve deeper into the artwork’s meaning. Abstract paintings do not describe an object, but instead they represent an artist’s emotions or ideas through the use of shapes, colors, lines, and textures.
- The purpose of abstract paintings is to tell stories and experiences of the artist in a non-literal way. The artworks distort reality by dispelling the individual elements of a painting and instead focus on showcasing their relationship to one another. To really dive into the understanding of abstract paintings, it is important to look into its history. Cubism was one of the earliest abstract art movements. Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque created the first cubist work in the early twentieth century. Their objective was to give the illusion of depth and to create multi-dimensional works.
- To understand abstract paintings you must take the time to look at the whole piece first and then analyze its parts. It is important to ask what kinds of feelings or emotions the paint conjures up in you. Weaving through the painter’s visions, the viewer can get a great understanding for what the artist was feeling when crafting the pieces. Additionally, by looking into the perspective of the painter and other viewers, new insights can be taken from abstract paintings.
Different Types of Abstract Art
Abstract art is an incredibly popular fine art medium that has been used since the early 20th century. Abstract art is an artwork that utilizes color, line, and shape in a form that does not represent or depict a physical or natural object. As such, abstract art can take many different forms and is typically classified by style or technique. Different types of abstract art include cubism, expressionism, and surrealism.
- Cubism is one of the earliest forms of abstract art and is characterized by the fragmentation of objects within a piece of art. Cubism is often created by taking two-dimensional shapes and collaging them together to create a three-dimensional effect. Artists that heavily worked in this style include Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque.
- Expressionism is another type of abstract art and focuses on the artist’s emotional state. Expressionist pieces are often created intuitively and focus heavily on color, shape, and texture. Emotions of joy, anger, fear and love are often depicted by the artist. Famous expressionist painters include Edward Munch and Vincent van Gogh.
- Finally, surrealism is a type of abstract art that emphasizes the juxtaposition of the real and imaginary; surrealist painters often make use of dreamlike elements in their works. Surrealist art pieces can often appear whimsical and bizarre, yet comment on the artist’s deeper ideas or emotions. Some of the most famous surrealist painters are Salvador Dalí and René Magritte.
No matter the art style, abstract art is an incredibly popular medium through which artists can express themselves. Each type of abstract art is unique in its own way and can be used to convey different emotions, messages, and ideas.
Creative Ways to Use Abstract Art
Abstract art can be a powerful tool in helping to create a pleasant atmosphere in any room. It can also serve as a focal point of any room as well. There are many creative ways to use abstract art to enhance the look and feel of your home. Here are some creative ways to use abstract art that are sure to bring a unique, modern touch to any room.
- One creative way to use abstract art is to create a feature wall. Choose an area that you feel needs to be highlighted and hang a number of abstract art pieces. You can hang them in any orientation and pattern, whether it be in a symmetrical pattern, an asymmetrical pattern or a random cluster. This can create an exceptional atmosphere to the overall look of a room.
- You can also hang a series of multiple small abstract art pieces to create an organized yet eclectic look. Consider displaying these in a grid or staggered pattern to draw your eye across the wall. When hanging smaller pieces, make sure that they are evenly spread apart and placed at eye level so that your guests can appreciate the art.
- Another creative way to use abstract art is to hang it on the ceiling. This can create a very cool, contemporary look, while making the room look larger than it actually is. Consider using thin frames to make the art appear almost as though it’s floating. This is a great way to show off your artwork and add some dynamic abstract decoration to your space.
There are plenty of creative ways to use abstract art to spruce up any room. All it takes is a little bit of creativity and imagination. Try out some of these ideas to take your home to the next level!